funny/embarrasing moments with members of opposite sexxx

Guest chicken bone

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

.... oh and at school, i threw up on a girl.

holy crap that was so funny ha ha ha ilaughed so hard when i read that ha ha ha hah ah ah a.

i guess since i laughed at you i have to share an embarrassing story. i was walking with my ex-girl friend and she said something funny so i laughed and a huge snot rocket just flew out of my nose and retracted back in like a yo yo. she laughed at me so hard for like 2 hours after that.

------------------

http://www.infinitum.cx/pic/mini_jaws.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Okay, this is really embarassing...

I have downs syndrom, and I always thought it was because my mom smoked weed when I was in her womb, and she dropped me on my head a few times, but I just found out last week that she and my dad are siblings..

Don't you hate it when that happens..?

This other time, this really hot girl asked if she could walk me home from school, so we're about three blocks from my house when suddenly I let out this horrendous fart.. (I later found out that gas wasn't all that came out of me...) she was laughing so hard that she was practically rolling on the ground, and I KNEW that the next day in school, everyone would know about it, and no hot girls would ever walk me home again... so I kicked her in the face and stomped on her head until I felt her skull cave in.. Then I had sex with her and dumped her body in the Mississipi River.. That saved me from a lot of embarrasment..

Guest KARD like WOE

every time im drunk as shit and i cant get hard. that shit sucks....

but i guess thats why i ask for head so much

oh yeah this post is fukin funny

Archived