really bad rap music..

RIM THE JOB

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush:

Yeah, well, i bet any rock band i like has more creativness and talent than any rapper has. WOO HAA!! and they can rock harder than any rapper can!! hahaha WOO HAA......

Fuck producing and tinkering with keyboards.

Learn to play an instrument fuckers!!

fuck (most) rap! muahahaha.

[This message has been edited by George Dubyah Bush (edited 09-09-2001).]

totally agree... i mean some producers make some really dope keyboard shit...but for the most part..all commercial beats sound like video game music...and seeking....i do know a bit about hip hop...75% of my friends are all into the underground hip hop seen.. and i just dont agree with some things..and i know that there are lots of mcs who are truley talented..but im just talkeing about this commercial stuff...and another thing with jay z... he probably says about 5 swears every line...why do i think he does that..because he cant think of other words to fill in with....whatever...its just my opinion..everyone is different..im just saying whats on my mind..

Originally posted by Umpa Loompa:

75% of my friends are all into the underground hip hop seen.. and i just dont agree with some things..and i know that there are lots of mcs who are truley talented..but im just talkeing about this commercial stuffB]

Wow 75% of your friends are into the underground hip hop scene - that definitely means you know your shit on hip hop. you remind me of the people that say 'im not racist I have black friends'. and you didnt even spell 'scene' right, damn. but what is up with hating on commercial shit? why the fuck do people on here hate on comercial hip hop?

you know what? Jay Z and Eminem are better than 99% of all underground rappers. yes thats right the rappers who appeal to the teeny bopper crowd and appear on TRL will rip your favorite underground rapper to fucking shreds in a battle. quit being a fucking backpacker, people. find me an underground rapper who has better lyricism and mic skills than Eminem, Jay Z, Biggie, or Big Pun. There might be a few, but theyre few and far between. underground doesnt mean dope. commercial doesnt mean wack.

i used to listen to alot of mainstream and whatnot///but a friend introduced me to underground...theres no turning back now. theres just something about underground that gives me more than mainstream...i have nothing against mainstream, but seriously, after listening to some underground for a bit, mainstream just isnt the same anymore.

Guest sleepytime

if mainstream is good, i don't have a problem with it. biggie was good, tupac good, big pun good, and there are others too, but this jiggy mainstream bullshit shouldn't be held in high regard. someone said it before, it has it's place in clubs, where people don't listen to it for the skill of the mcs, but because they dance to it.. if i wanna hear skilled lyricists i'm gonna listen to slug or saukrates or akrobatik or a bunch of other stuff...

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by cLownkiller

these artists are making new songs with dead rappers....wasn't nas in some beef with tupac or some shit...

there was a beef, and tupac WOULD NOT have done a song with nas unless they squashed the beef, and at the time of tupacs death, there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell of that happening.

also, if tupac was alive at the time, i'm sure 50 cent would've mentioned him in "how to rob," sparking a beef, therefore never, unless neon green pigs danced around biggie's grave with croation flags hanging out their asses, alowwing them to b in the position to do a song together.

I've gotten so bored with underground and some mainstream alike that all I've been purchasing is the older shit....'91-'97

but on the real, FUCK underground and those sissies who complain about mainstream cats..

and DO NOT hate on Jay-Z....duke is intelligent/witty with the rhymes....listen to Unreasonable Doubt....

that new bone and phil collins joint is tight, that was some shit that i never saw coming. Phil, singin the hook to a rap song?

But if y'all really wanna hear some crazy shit then go to kazaa and download everything you can find on GANGSTER N.I.P. hes a crazy individual. I think he is 8 balls cousin or something.

On another note i have always liked 8ball and MJGs shit. They are pretty original and talk about more than diamonds and how muchmoney they got.

"Get buckwild start a fight, the police make a nigga stop the show"

Archived