How harsh is this...

WorldBench

How harsh is this... [cops highschool road sting]

so to get into our school, it's like a 3 mile road that goes into the parking lot, and 1 intersection, real shitty set up.. anyhow theyve been busting people left and right for going through yellow and red lights, they literally have sting operations..

like 2 cops scope, and 4 wait till you go through the 2 mile stretch and right when you get passed the woods, they pull you over.. anyhow, i know this kid and he was going for his road test today, and the cops busted him for going through a yellow light, and i felt real bad cause now the kid cant get his licenses till he's 18 because of this sting operation, theyve already ticketed about 55 kids this week, they do like 4 kids every 5 minutes, what's everyones opinions on this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my opinion is that if its so fucking obvious, that these kids are stupid.

my other opinion is that you should lay a bit lower.

given my (and every one else in the city you claim, but live an hour outside of) complete and utter disdain for you, making too much of a presence will most certainly not work in your favor.

go back to your own message board and quit pretending you're a writer.

Re: How harsh is this... [cops highschool road sting]

Originally posted by cømmunist

so to get into our school, it's like a 3 mile road that goes into the parking lot, and 1 intersection, real shitty set up.. anyhow theyve been busting people left and right for going through yellow and red lights, they literally have sting operations..

like 2 cops scope, and 4 wait till you go through the 2 mile stretch and right when you get passed the woods, they pull you over.. anyhow, i know this kid and he was going for his road test today, and the cops busted him for going through a yellow light, and i felt real bad cause now the kid cant get his licenses till he's 18 because of this sting operation, theyve already ticketed about 55 kids this week, they do like 4 kids every 5 minutes, what's everyones opinions on this?

you cant go through yellow lights? i do it all the time. thats a little odd.

i miss driving through the woods... how the sunlight peeks through the trees while you drive, its real nice. 2 mile drive through the woods to get to school also seems a bit scary.... like at night. do people drive through there at night to school and look for haunted things???

..........dee/tennageghosthunter

Archived