Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hello drunkn

AUSSIE STEEL

word.. paroe dank ideal stuck... wondering if u have the cause dank tango that ran blueline in 99-01 covered to the fuck house in tags but a clear shot.. i had some but sun reflection ruined the shot.. thanks anyway

bombed.jpg

this the one?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Alright fine then, you show me a 3 colour fill panel done in 8 minutes as crisp as a cheba panel faggot, I'd almost bet money on it that you sure as fuck couldnt pump anything as fresh as him, even if you got 20 minutes. You denying him being one of sydneys best train painters makes you look like a faggot and a toy

So you post a team effort 3 letter panel, an unfinished, another simple 3 letter panel and a banos done in probly closer to 12-15 minutes? I'm sorry but this is one weak ass defence, especially posting that tpg, like cmon the outline on that is fairly weak, how could you compare that to most of his panels...I'm not even going to post anything to show you up because obviously you'll just be a cunt about it, but unless you've had a few consecutive weeks of 3+ panels a week this year in sydney, you cant speak, all quality asside. How can you post urge and banos shit and bitch about chebas style? Neck up.

Get of cheba's dick cunt! 3+ shitty rushed pannels for consecutive weeks doesnt make u one of the best writers in syd... It makes u a wak cunt for heating up yards or layups which should be hit in moderation so you dont fuck the spot for everyone else.

IF THOSE P'S WITH CIRCLES WERENT THERE I WOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN WHAT THEY WERE.....STOP DOIN THAT SHIT YOUR NOT COOL...

anyone got the ebony taro from a few months back. running in melbourne.

it was with 2 others but i cant remember who. pm me

why do cunts post the same flicks over different forums? post counts dont make you kings boys

To bump the thread??????

for those who havent been on other forums to see it?

no one said anything about post count at all

neither do i, i visit this and escape and i constantly see the same photos i may aswell just keep to one of em

what he said, not all of us troll thru the countless graff forums on the internet to see everything.

this.

i only come on here.

... New at The Pitbull Press!

stylefile32thumb.jpgStylefile - Issue 32 (Kiwifile) $18.95

84 Pages, Kiwifile Issue features - The TMD Crew, the Australian VANS, AGAIN from Amsterdam, OGRE from France, from Germany and SOLVE tags, throw-ups, trains and walls from around the world.

graphotism55thumb.jpgSpecial - Graphotism Gbak Special - $49.95

bad2bone.jpgSpecial - Bad To The Bone Pt2 DVD - $22.95

Made by heads from Adelaide this features jsut over 1 hour of action footage from Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane with some specials from Denmark (MOAS & Fusion 73A TPG) it also includes a short bonus collection of footage from the bombed Roma system! Writers & Crews featured: Diego, Fles, Set BCF, Points MOC, Chrome 73A, Iros, Mersk, Frost CI, Seiko DTS, Kawps, Arems, Corus MOC, Slect, AOD Crew, Kewda, SFK Crew. And if that wasn't enough it features the classic old school 60 minutes graff doco! The main feature ends with a quote from Puzle WCA.

this is not the best way to advertise your product and will probably have a negative effect on sales.

although im keen to see the frost ci bit