AUSSIE STEEL

hello drunkn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
yeah i think ill rok an interstate panel 2nyt,wot u little nerds gonna do,make luv 2 ur keyboards?and wait 2 pay kunts out?hehe! 4 da kings of da raven realm!!!

KEEPIN REAL PHOR BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!WORD UP TOLSKE!!!

U KUNTS ARNT WRITERS BUT GRAFF ADMIRERS WITH NO BALLS!!!

BATTLES IN DA NORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KRPB!KUNTS

You both are so fuckin shit,dont let me catch ya heatin up my yardz.Northern suburbs pffft

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Alright fine then, you show me a 3 colour fill panel done in 8 minutes as crisp as a cheba panel faggot, I'd almost bet money on it that you sure as fuck couldnt pump anything as fresh as him, even if you got 20 minutes. You denying him being one of sydneys best train painters makes you look like a faggot and a toy

So you post a team effort 3 letter panel, an unfinished, another simple 3 letter panel and a banos done in probly closer to 12-15 minutes? I'm sorry but this is one weak ass defence, especially posting that tpg, like cmon the outline on that is fairly weak, how could you compare that to most of his panels...I'm not even going to post anything to show you up because obviously you'll just be a cunt about it, but unless you've had a few consecutive weeks of 3+ panels a week this year in sydney, you cant speak, all quality asside. How can you post urge and banos shit and bitch about chebas style? Neck up.

Get of cheba's dick cunt! 3+ shitty rushed pannels for consecutive weeks doesnt make u one of the best writers in syd... It makes u a wak cunt for heating up yards or layups which should be hit in moderation so you dont fuck the spot for everyone else.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived