AUSSIE STEEL

hello drunkn

Someone needs to promptly delete that ADW and Rake flick, for the sake of the person clearly in view.

i agree, pity it has been on the net for quite a while, been posted on about 5 other forums and probably saved to 100's of toys pc graff librarys....whos the idiot who posted it in the 1st place?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kalepe got booted and isp was reported so he copped the block from 12oz. He also got sick of guys whinging bout his cool fliks with text put over the top to make it harder to rob net fliks. Yes he has tons of fliks but has philosophical and/or moral differences with the moderator/s of this site. He scored some lovely damage by a** guys the other week Plus C* guys not so long ago. Besides do you really think he wants to give up all his quality fliks to a bunch of net toys that couldn't be bothered to go out and do the hard yards, waking up at 5 in the morning in the middle of winter while your at home in bed.

l'll try to post some in coming weeks but don't get too excited. I am busy so it's only when I get the time.

And yes that guy really has no idea.

^^i supose that was the goose from briso who got done in 'that' yard in melb that was on tv the other week? sodem that is.

Wait, you put a question mark at the end of that, like 'we' are 'supposed' to answer that.

I must admit that I hate a snitch!

BTW I wouldn't bother posting any new stuff in this forum, you're doing more damage than good. Just post recycled flicks, no point.

Leave it for the magazines, so theres at least some unseen shit to be excited about.

goose from brisso!u fukin moron!by the way been writing 666 next 2 my pieces 4 over 10 years!!!metal666metal u bboy kunts!!!!!

Show us a piece of yours from ten years ago then with the 666 in it?

Simple.

Archived