AUSSIE STEEL

hello drunkn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good call. and bigm in AFP?

wot the fuk do u think!!!!!he,s gonna put it up wen his not in it!!u fukin losers dont know shit!!! are u jelous kunts that ur shit aint on here!fuk u all!!!kant wait 2 post more shit 2 piss u kunts off!!why hide behind ur comp???kause if u put ur name n i meet u u will fuking suffer!!!hehehe

are you kidding? sodom has realised that the best way to get props is e-fame. and its working, his peices are so unique,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(sarcasm)

u got a fuking problem kunt??why dont u leave your fuking name???or maybe u dont do shit but sit bhind ur comp??atleast im hitting steel kunt!!!step 2 me anytime fool!!!

u got a fuking problem kunt??why dont u leave your fuking name???or maybe u dont do shit but sit bhind ur comp??atleast im hitting steel kunt!!!step 2 me anytime fool!!!

yes maybe i dont, but i must say, i do like my computer. it has a pretty big screen and a good song selection

wot the fuk do u think!!!!!he,s gonna put it up wen his not in it!!u fukin losers dont know shit!!! are u jelous kunts that ur shit aint on here!fuk u all!!!kant wait 2 post more shit 2 piss u kunts off!!why hide behind ur comp???kause if u put ur name n i meet u u will fuking suffer!!!hehehe

hahahah oh so scared. I could easily put up my panels on here, but then again if i do il just be stupid. You just want e-props. e-props will get you nowhere, except for the thought of all of us that you are a fucking wanker who acts all hard on the net, who does wak pans and doesnt give a shit if the cops can track you down.

but to you, goodluck

jealous? there not the fools fishing for props by posting up every peice they have done.

i think everyones over seeing your stuff hey,i know i sure am, looks repetitive, with nearly almost no style.

*sits here and waits for abusive reply*

truth hurts sucker!

Archived