• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tue skinny

rent a midget for the day

Originally posted by teister:

why would you want to kill a midget?

theres a huge black market for them....you can make $10,0000.00 of the lower jaw alone...very rare!jokes......why would you want to rent a midget?

i do not see why midgets are so fucking amusing. wow...they are not the normal size of a normal person. astonishing. i know a midget who is a cool guy. and i could care less of his height. grow up.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

ok supposedly in philly you can rent a midget for $150 per hour and they come in a dog training suit. and you can beat on them and do wrestling moves to them and shit like that. i lived with four guys and 2 new years ago we were gonna get 1 for a big party but my herion addict roomate spent the money on dope so no midget!

Originally posted by OGBforMumia:

why would you want to rent a midget. just get one of your 3 or 4 year old cousins....

well, for starters they don't know that many dirty jokes, and can't smoke cigars... but if you were a midget, I wouldn't rent you... nothing personal

------------------

2 Can Sam

Originally posted by deznatori:

The hell with a midget. Does Gary Coleman still do parties?

I think he's too busy being a virgin and playing with his toy trains. Except for the occasional radio interview. I could be wrong.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this