Chip-bags as condoms?

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Jesus christ.

Might as well have read "British teens forced to use circular saw blades dipped in glass shards as condoms". Nobody forced them to do that shit, just tell them to stop fucking girls with sores and green discharges and excercise enough control to pull out a few minutes early and have her finish it off. Fuck.

Holy Shit

I've never heard of anything like this before. Truly some sick shit I can't even imagine sticking my dick in a empty bag of chips in the first place nevertheless putting a rubberband around it and putting it in some girls twat. It's either condoms or oral till i get some condoms.

Originally posted by seeking

abc,

condoms are free in the states at any health care clinic. granted, they are very sucky condoms, that have broken on me plenty of times, but condoms none the less.

ok.

i just try not to use them at all. get your girl on the pill and ride that shit bareback holmes. fucking with a condom is about as good as having a wank

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

that sounds like the prison sex toy the "SUzie" .. The clear cling wrap or sandwich bag , add a bit of baby oil and place it pon the heater.. While that is gettin nice and warm, cut a hole in your mattress . Now place the plastic into the whole so that it is fashioned into a puddytwat.. You do the rest .

Originally posted by When

why would you want molten hot melted plastic on your crank?

guess i just dont see the pleasure factor of 3rd degree burns

well it's not my personal experience but I don't think steam heat from a radiator would raise enough temp to melt a sadwich bag ,nor get the baby oil to a level of burning. but for guys that make grilled cheese sadwiches with a clothes iron and make liquor from fermenting fruits sitting in a trash bag in a window sil you gotta give em survivor points .

Archived