Chip-bags as condoms?

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe

I read this a couple of days ago, poor young brits using alternative condoms, like chip-bags... :lol: Welcome to the ghetto...

Crisp packet 'condoms'

SKINT teenagers are being forced to use crisp packets as contraception because they cannot afford condoms, a sexual health expert said today.

Peter Greenhouse said many of the country's poorest youngsters admitted to improvising with contraceptives - such as cling film - for sex.

Mr Greenhouse - the UK's first sexual health consultant and founder of the first integrated clinic - warned there was a desperate need for improved Government funding to make contraception freely available.

He said: "The use of crisp packets and cling film is something anyone who has been working in sexual health for any period of time knows.

"These young people are so poverty stricken they cannot even afford the bus fare to get into town, so how can they afford condoms?

"The message about sexually transmitted diseases has got through to teenagers but they don't have the money to implement the advice.

"This sort of thing happens when people are desperate."

His comments coincide with Contraceptive Awareness Week launched today by the Family Planning Association, which wants to see condoms freely available in doctors' surgeries throughout the country.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-20040...4061868,00.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Daze One Million

my best friend's mom's boyfriend once told me to always use a condom...and to use a potatoe chip bag and an elastic band if i had too, because there are so many diseases out there your dick will blow up...he was dead serious about the dick blowing up part...he actually truely belived your dick would blow up....coo coo, coo coo

ok, so daze lives in a trailor park

that sounds like the prison sex toy the "SUzie" .. The clear cling wrap or sandwich bag , add a bit of baby oil and place it pon the heater.. While that is gettin nice and warm, cut a hole in your mattress . Now place the plastic into the whole so that it is fashioned into a puddytwat.. You do the rest .

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

that sounds like the prison sex toy the "SUzie" .. The clear cling wrap or sandwich bag , add a bit of baby oil and place it pon the heater.. While that is gettin nice and warm, cut a hole in your mattress . Now place the plastic into the whole so that it is fashioned into a puddytwat.. You do the rest .

why would you want molten hot melted plastic on your crank?

guess i just dont see the pleasure factor of 3rd degree burns

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i can't imagine that being pleasurable for either person

Maybe if you bunch up the cling-wrap into little ribblets...

how the hell would you not shred her to pieces, by smashing a potato chip bag inside her like that?

that's insane?

if you're intelligent enough to realize the importance of contraception, then you're intelligent enough to come up with a way to buy/steal condoms.

abc,

condoms are free in the states at any health care clinic. granted, they are very sucky condoms, that have broken on me plenty of times, but condoms none the less.

Someone experiment with bubble wrap and let us know how it goes :p

No but that's seriously fucked up. The other funny thing is that in the UK, unless youre at a supermarket the condoms are kept BEHIND the counter... meaning that if you're broke you can't even jack them.

Guest imported_Europe

The world is funny like that, free jimmys all over the states.

In Europe, you have to buy them and they arent cheap. Behind the counter too. You can get them for free, but it actually takes some effort and knowledge to do so, shit sucks.

Good thing is most grils are on the pill here, yet thats not enough...