felt like typin (jus read please)

theFUME

yeah i dunno if anyone else feals like m about this and painting and sketching and jus bombing but when i got to do this shit i dont realy caire that much if my works gets better. i jus do this to releas myself from all the bullshit that my day-today life brings. i could really care less if my shit is the best i jus paint to get shit off my mind or sometymes to even think-ju re-avaluate my whole life and how things are in it. sure i like it when i look back at old blakc books and see how ive gotten better and everything but thats not why i do this. i dunno i feel like im alone on this anyone else feel like this or what?

------------------

"now how can i perfect this? livin' recless, die for my neclace"

- http://www.nastradamus.com/gfx/nav/nas.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

no matter how much i draw little of it never make sit out. i usually freestyle, w/ mixed results. the only really consistent thing i paint is my throwup, now thats my release. this whole thing is a releas really. one day i won't be able to take it anymore and im gonna drop ecerything and go into a mode. i'll quit work, school, life as i know it and just be more hardcore and ruthless because i'd rather die than take the worlds shit anymore. orrr not, i'll probably just sit and complain on here.

------------------

stonecutters#1

Archived