magazine subscriptions?

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by E MARTYR

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im not to big on any one magazine.

I hear that, I actually went to the bookstore this week and the magazines nowdays are really disappointing. I think with the internet, magazines must be hurting in sales a lot. I know that most of my reading nowadays is on the net.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by caL

i used to get pc gamer couple years ago.

nothing at the moment

did you ever get the issue that said:

"Gamers Guide to Getting Girls"

Some guy in our office brought it in.

I gave him so much shit for it too.

I told him to get off the comp and

leave the house for starters!

:lol:

As soon as I get another P.O. box I want to get Popular Science, Popular Mechanics, Discover, Scientific American, some journals like EEE, I would subscribe to 12oz if it was still around, maybe I'll get the vapors... I used to like backjumps, submerge, good shit... etc alot too. I'm getting 2600 but I better put in that change of address form or I may lose an issue. I've almost got my own library now. I probably got about half a wall of books... I'm glad crimson mentioned juxtapoz, I almost forgot about that. I used to have the first issue (as well as 12oz)... irks me when I think about all the shit I've lost. What else? Maximum PC... Maybe a business mag... Hmm.... I'm still trying to find an english version of Ghost in the Shell 2 #1.... Hmm....

Archived