Tease Is Your Dog

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think if ebonics werent used in his every post while using the word nigger often, he'd be alright.. seriously, if you took out the ghetto slang, just look what you would have, a decent human being. Ghetto slang is cool sometimes, but if you're a whiteboy in the burbs, it gets old in less than 30 minutes.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

ibtease (first one)

TEASER

-ibbanned

-ibeenbanned

mr.president

Hahaha... Tease was mr.president? hahahah..

I remember all of the above names very vaguely

from before I really came in Ch.0...

Just the other day I was wondering who ibbanned

was... hahahahahhaha... that's some funny shit.

see thats bullshit. cuz everyone on the board says stupid shit like i do. (as far as slang goes)

and more than half the time if you had more than a 3rd grade education you would know i was being overly retarded on purpose.

meaning yea, i say some stupid shit, but im doing it on purpose and im aware of that. i think some people are to serious online... and thats yalls problem.

hell yeah, its e-ghetto e-slang, its all about e-talk, hehe, i hate interent talk, no capitalization, inproper spelling, grammer is terrible, the english language is ripped apart worse than ebonics, which does a number on the english language. I know i use it terribly, such as now, but i still hate it.

shit man, you trying to disturb the memory bank.

these the good ones i remember:

ibtease (first one)

TEASER

TkEiAnSgE (king in between letters of TEASE) :lol:

(pause)

after this one, i think i felt like i got banned for a bad reason, so i signed up like 4 new names back to back cuz i was pissed, all which got banned that same night, they were:

-ibbanned

-ibeenbanned

....shit like that.

then i came back as:

postaholic

cmeup

mr.president

(present one)

Wow....Im surprised you were never condemned.

see thats bullshit. cuz everyone on the board says stupid shit like i do. (as far as slang goes)

and more than half the time if you had more than a 3rd grade education you would know i was being overly retarded on purpose.

meaning yea, i say some stupid shit, but im doing it on purpose and im aware of that. i think some people are to serious online... and thats yalls problem.

EXACTAMUNDO

No, Tease is just someone who hasn't painted much and feels that he has to lie to kick it (remember *all* the brains and sex you've got since you've been on 12oz and posted about it?). That and he fronts like he's some tough guy alot.... using mom jokes and slang at his disposal. He's unaware of the proper spelling of words alot of times, too, which tells me he wasn't the spelling bee champion in grade school. I used to hate him alot more... now he's calmed down on triple clicking in the smilies box at random and making this place his live journal... but I remember the old Tease.... and most of his aliases. Oh, _and_ he's the resident virgin, so I guess he has a little contro....AHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

edit: hahaha, damnit effyoo, using the pet name I awarded him.... good times.

its turning into the hate tease cuz its cool again thread, people really need to grow up, there have been people far more annoying than tease and they are not known because they fall off and change thier names, tease is the only one who never hid from his idenity, i give mad props for that....everyone else here knows that thats what they would have done in the possition, dont even lie to your self, i know i would have, its just easier than to have to deal with constanct ridicule

oh and those virgin jokes are gay, it dont even pertain to me and it pissis me off :rolleyes:

tease needs to get a fucking life...

get off the computer..

no ones laughing with you..

shits sad.. and only funny because your pathetic..

shit sometimes i dont crack on because of pure sympathy.

but then you say some dipshit comment that reclassifies you as the village idiot.

lame...ola.

Guest diggity

al just hasnt had to resort to switching his name so many times from loosing his password, having it stolen, being banned over and over again, or getting his girlfriend pregnant while receiving a blowjob. when you run things like that its no wonder you've come up with EMARTYR, although you'll always be Tease. :D