http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/Index.html

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

so wait, you decided this information is warrantless because your fucking apathetic friends didnt raise an eyebrow when you gave them a most likely half ass summary of it? genius.

its total bullshit.

anyone with 5 cents of economic understanding will see this.

the more scarce a resource gets > the higher price it has.

high price = less consumption

which encourages alternatives to develop.

most power in the US is generated by coal and natural gas. gasoline cars can be converted to use natural gas, rather easily. ($1,000 dollar conversion cost.)

besides were' sitting on our own private gasoline station (iraq.)

we also have reserves in alaska, when neeeded.

theres always mexico..and caspian sea area...

oil isn't that crucial , it just so happens to be a cheap energy source.

once other technologies are developed to utilize other sources of energy..oil will be insignificant. civilization has atleast another 20 years to go...

*atleast* Bush just dumped $1.2 billion towards development of a hydrogen economy. there's also chinese and american plan's to extract hydrogen from the moon (its kinda abundant there)

Guest im not witty

i got the idea of high price = less consumption = alternatives, but the article says that at this point, even focusing all our energy on alternatives is not enough. i.e. its too late.

i mean, im not claiming to be an expert, im such saying all points havent been addressed

Archived