my open letter to the dean campaign and his supporters....

mental invalid

Breaking News: Bush bombs Iraq for no reason!

Our Response: nothing

Breaking News: Clinton has affair!

Our Response: Hullaballoo!

?????????

I'm trying to figure out if this is just the interests of the population or if it's the sensationalism of the media. Given the current climate this could potentially do Kerry in. So instead of hugh hefner we have saddam hussein for president. not that I care for either as a president.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by E MARTYR

right on.

Dean- he is to wild, he coulda been the one but he fucked up with his cornball rant.

Kerry- his wife doesnt look like she wants to be the first lady, i was watching the news the other day and the bitch looked pissed. other than that kerry looked alright, but he looks kinda old or some shit, face all fucked up, like abe lincoln or some shit.

and i forget who that other guy is thats still running, but i dont like the way he acts. looks shady as fuck to me, like a villian in a movie or some shit.

and the other losers who dropped out obviously suck... least thats the way i see it.

Wow this is some amazing logic. It just goes to show how much someones face or immidiate image can influence someones opinion, rather than what the person actually beleives in or supports.

The whole world is fucked if Bush stays in office. The economy is fucked. The workers are fucked. The soldiers are fucked.

The economy is "growing"! This is only because Big Bad Business has cut costs by hiring more over seas... this doesn't neccesarily mean they have currency flowing back in... they are just cutting expenses. How long can this last? Without a customer with spending power all the product in the world is worthless. And we are the big spenders.

We have no jobs, we have no spending power, we have a fucked economy. Thanks for the 200$ tax cut Mr. Bush... that really jumpstarted the economy for a whole week... Or was it just keeping it alive for a little longer?

Hey us soldiers are chasing imaginary WMD! Bush wants to go after all the WMD in the whole world! Well at least just the countries that are not our allies. Of all the countries that violated the NPT (Non Proliferation Treaty) Pakistan, India, and Isreal .... we want to give pakistan shit, we don't say shit to india cause they are providing cheap labor (service sector people, hang on tight to your jobs, cause they are slipping away quick!), and we are just sucking isreals dick. Instead we just invade Iraq whom we merely suspected of having WMDs and handily have Halliburton take over the worlds second largest oil reserves while we are at it. North Korea we are seriously bitching at but aint doing shit because we suspect they may actually have at least 1 nuke. Gah... anyways.

I gotta quit ranting... what the hell was the subject again? I got sidetracked. Oh yeah Dean's campaign. Well I dunno what to say. Good luck. And may god help us all.

i'm going to vote green party if they run, all our electoral votes in new york are already taken, you should too roe. i never liked dean much either, but he's way better than the alternative (not your guy tearz). the only time i actually liked my candidate was when i voted for mr. nader last election.

well i guess since this topic has been touched...

http://www.ralphdontrun.net/

look i like ralphie alot. but i like him in the role as public defender and private watchdog. but i dont think he would make a good candidate. i luv PIRG and even volunteered at it for a bit, but it has its role.

besides i have a streak of free market ideals as well as libertarian ones which run head on into some of his ideas.

so ralph, please dont run.

Archived