whats YOUR favorite band?

weenis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Honestly.. can you name the last rock record

that made you bat an ear and really think to

yourself "Yeah, these guys are fucking rock &

roll

"yes", i thought.... then i scrolled down a bit and.....

Originally posted by Devilush

last record that i actually said "i love them" was elephant by the white stripes.

i heard it once and said "this one is a classic, they'll be playing it on the radio in 20 years"

oh. 'paradise city' is on my top ten list too.

Guest im not witty

hey test- i gotcha. i read some interviews with homie and he was saying alot of his material isnt really personal, like "coming from his life" he just makes up stories, unless its about drinking too much and then its probably true. he lwent on to list some songs/albums that were more personal. like youre in maya/ sweden.

but what i meant was that, people have the ability to identify with his songs on a personal level. like i listened to the songs you listed, and while good, they didnt MOVE ME per se, as some of the ones i listed did. its just all about personal perception. but in the search for some stuff you listed, i found some other really good shit along the way. you only have to listen to so many songs that use "you" and "me" before you can find some to identify with.

but i like this alpha couple idea.

Archived