Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
weenis

whats YOUR favorite band?

Recommended Posts

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

("Ultrapants" - "pants" + "ctor" - "l" - "tractor") + [((700*2/5) + 4) / (17*5 + 57)]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest im not witty

lately ive really been feeling the mountain goats. but thats just one guy with a plural noun for a band name. hes kinda like bob dylan though, just with more venom and obscure details. and more booze.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we're doing all time... it's a toss-up between

DK and Pearl Jam.. because they're both pretty

much responsible for getting me into music in

the first place.

 

At the moment? I dunno... Floyd? Don't listen

to too many bands these past 7 years... rock's

boring now days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by slave_one

you are the best friend i never had:)

 

seriously. i wish that you were here in sf. i'd be calling your ass all the time. we'd be drinking two beers then passing out. i'm down with that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by 26SidedCube

At the moment? I dunno... Floyd? Don't listen

to too many bands these past 7 years... rock's

boring now days.

 

i hate music that people listen to nowadays. given there are a few bands that are good but its not the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by im not witty

lately ive really been feeling the mountain goats. but thats just one guy with a plural noun for a band name. hes kinda like bob dylan though, just with more venom and obscure details. and more booze.

 

 

 

you beat me to it

have you heard a lot?

 

edit: it's not just one guy, it fluctuates. he's nothing like bob dylan other than the fact that they both play a guitar. he sure does drink a lot, though. he forgets lyrics and chords because of it. he kills live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by slave_one

^^ indeed 26...everything's recycled nowadays

 

Honestly.. can you name the last rock record

that made you bat an ear and really think to

yourself "Yeah, these guys are fucking rock &

roll!"... hell, I think the last I thought that I

was watching Eddie Vedder frantically scrawl "Pro-Choice" down his arm in black sharpie

during an acoustic set...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Devilush

seriously. i wish that you were here in sf. i'd be calling your ass all the time. we'd be drinking two beers then passing out. i'm down with that!

 

hahaaa...passing out to 2 beers - sounds like me right there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Devilush

i hate music that people listen to nowadays. given there are a few bands that are good but its not the same.

 

Then I also refer you to my above post...

 

Pearl Jam was as rock and roll as it's got since

about, what... 95?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...