YAPPERS!

Smart

FUCKING YAPPERS!

ALL YOU KIDS JUST YAP YAP YAP...

SHUT THE FUCK UP! Protect your knowledge don't just pass that shit around like pogs... So many of you second graders just can't shut the fuck up... well..

A lesson will be taught...

from now on, refernces to Elmer's Spray Glue will get you banned, mentioning spots in any way but the vaugest frame, even some shit you think has historical value, will get you banned, advertising you new site and asking for 'input' will get you banned (that has nothing to with graff but, just 'cause)... lesser but included are:

Asking where to buy caps, 4 The Hard Way or go home, if you use 12oz, have some class and support 12oz.

Asking where to buy or how to make Krink... this is more of a yard topic but I think I'll copy this thread there as well.

Asking about writers whereabouts or repeating 'known secrets' (like atler-egos)... if the writer isn't known to you then you have no business 'spreading the legend' on the internet. Shut the fuck up!

Asking 'Why?' about any of these reasons, if you gotta ask, you gotta go!

This shit has gotten out of control, dipshit kids with no real skill or knowlege drop 'facts' on the regular around here. Shit needs to STOP.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FUCKING YAPPERS!

ALL YOU KIDS JUST YAP YAP YAP...

SHUT THE FUCK UP! Protect your knowledge don't just pass that shit around like pogs... So many of you second graders just can't shut the fuck up... well..

A lesson will be taught...

from now on, refernces to Elmer's Spray Glue will get you banned, mentioning spots in any way but the vaugest frame, even some shit you think has historical value, will get you banned, advertising you new site and asking for 'input' will get you banned (that has nothing to with graff but, just 'cause)... lesser but included are:

Asking where to buy caps, 4 The Hard Way or go home, if you use 12oz, have some class and support 12oz.

Asking where to buy or how to make Krink... this is more of a yard topic but I think I'll copy this thread there as well.

Asking about writers whereabouts or repeating 'known secrets' (like atler-egos)... if the writer isn't known to you then you have no business 'spreading the legend' on the internet. Shut the fuck up!

Asking 'Why?' about any of these reasons, if you gotta ask, you gotta go!

This shit has gotten out of control, dipshit kids with no real skill or knowlege drop 'facts' on the regular around here. Shit needs to STOP.

at least dump the yard.....i mean i can see its purpose...but i knew how to make a deodorant marker 6 years before i ever had an email address or knew what a website was.

but yeah........shut the fuck kids. go make some shit. trust me......if you meet real writers and tell em you learned everything you know off the net......theyd clown your ass.

it becomes apparent that I must clarify something... again...

12oz is NOT a swap meet... trade with people you know, ask all your friends on AIM, whatever... don't come around here offering your stuff for sale or trade.

IF you last long enough to make some friends around here, then you can work that all out on the personal...

We only allow the least valuable stuff to be freely traded... X-mas cards, home made stickers... stuff you can't really get ripped off on.

(which is another good time to say ABC, it will be out the door by Friday!)

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP glad to see you guys steppin in on all the bullshit that get talked and thrown around in here now maybe this forum will turn back into a real graff forum and not just a place for internet toys ta bump there gums about stupid shit,(who,what,when,why,how) let them learn for them selfs.... Knowledge reigns supreme:king: keep up the good work.......

Archived