im getting really into laserfloyd

seatownkid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

hahaha, those are the ultimate in 1990s technology, which reminds me, i have to go buy some lazerdiscs now.

hold on. back up. you got a lazerdisc player? and you didnt tell me? first the turbograffix-16, and now this. what kind of friend are you?

Originally posted by effyoo

if you have bonk's adventure, i'll trade you for a gamecube.

that game fucking ruled. and what the hell was that tetris clone they had called? like staxz or flipz or somthing. 3d rolling blocks.

we need to start teaming up and hijacking more threads effyoo....

dude, sega was the way to go back then, turbografz fell off like my aunt with the missing leg. I got a few games and all of a sudden there was none to be had.

I just remember hitting the arcade later on and seeing those games that were 4-in-1 turbografx things.

Originally posted by ese

I mean the OG sega. not genesis. when the 16bit round came out (not just tgfx), I moved to SNES. Rambo for the OG sega was the jam.

i havent heard anyone talk about the OG sega in years.

I missed quite a few homework assignments thanks to that badboy :king:

...........man i'll bet neogeo was the shit...........................

fuck, who remembers the shady bootleg NES games that were half sized with the little adapter with a ribbon. you could always get those shits at the shady ass video stores. I swear I played a mario game that never actually got released. just before the SNES. Like mario 3 only with some slightly tweaked shit.

hahaha yeah i remember those, like my buddy had one that had like 300 games on it, except all it had was a black screen, and every game was a different japanese character, sure it had 300 games but they all sucked my ass, they were like 2 levels long, and usually had soo many glitches on them.

i got something similar when i went to the philippines 2 years ago. it was a 1001 in 1 game thig that was shaped like a cell phone. gameboy style. well, it had 5 different games, with 200 options for each game. it helped pass the 12 hour plane ride tough.

oh, and come to think of it, every kid there had a fake nintendo with 200 games built into it. well, 10 games with 20 different levels, but you know....

Originally posted by T.T Boy

remember when neogeo came out? you only saw like small pics of it? and it was like 600 dollars in like 1992. and noone you knew had one, only "a friend played it in japan".

i belive a friend of mine had it...

but no one ever knew for sure

he brought a controller to school once

however no one was ever allowed to go to his house to play it

guess ill never know

Archived