things youre parents ALWAYS said to you growing up

$360

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BackSeatBebe

my dad: "ill give you something to cry about"

hahaha i remember this one....

dad: you can be replaced you know

mom: yoooooou turkey

dad: u want me to hang u off a nail from yer ears

dad: yer just like yer (insert relatives title here)

mom: yer just like yer dad

dad: dumbass

dad: you know he gets it from you(to my mom)

mom: you know he gets it from you( to my dad)

dad: who the fuck do u think you are?....

then mom: yer father told you not to (insert bad act), *giggle* i cant believe you did that

then dad: shutup im yelling at yer dumbass son

aaaah siiigh....my parents are comedy man.....foreal...i just cant remember the reeeally good ones.....

dad:'tell your friends to buy their own fucking beers' (i was about 16 years old, friends about 19-21)

dad:'YOU BETTER GET HERE AND CLEAN THIS FUCKING MESS UP OR ELSE I'M GOING TO RING YOUR NECK YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT' (about 8, i think i had just drawn all over the living room wall with crayons)

dad:'why don't you listen? YOU NEVER LISTEN, to me, to your mother, to your teachers. what the hell is wrong with you?' (about 16)

dad:'that drawing is bloody rubbish' (about 8)

dad:'you must be careful on those trains tracks. its very dangerous you know' (about 18)

dad: ' you know, if you go around looking for trouble, people are going to beat you up. you bump into the wrong person you're going to get beaten up and look like a fool' (about 14)

me to my brother: 'naw, that album was shit' (about 15)

dad: 'HEY!!' (for the swearword)

dad: 'knowledge is power'

my mum: 'now i want you to know exactly why I hit you...' after she had slapped me into oblivion. (about 6)

did anyone else used to get their ass whupped by the parents? I sure as hell did. it wasn't too extreme but fuck it used to hurt

the only thing my mom ever said to me that sticks out is if u get anthoer girl pregant ill cut of yer dick and feed it to u with a sponn then she said she disown me....

my dad always said with a grin your just like me always playing the laides every time he caught me haveing sex with some girl ...then he would give me a beer and a smoke

thanks daddy for the acohalic that i be today