waxing

TrustyRusty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

rus.....ha ha ha ha ha h aha a hahha ha.......no ive never and will never. besides some ladies like it that way*snicker* no but seriously, lay on a sheet of industrial sized fly trap paper preferably about 3foot wide and 7 foot long and have afriend peel you off.....problem solved. you can probably get the fly trap paper from acme like in the cartoons. bwa ha ha ha h ah ah....rus.

true story, true story

seriously,lol, i know this guy, he took off his shirt during the new years party and had no hair on his chest...except for a force field of hair around his nipples. shit was serious wookie style hairy. so these dudes held him down and tore a good amount of it off.....with duct tape. he was bleeding, it was awsome.

Re: true story, true story

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

seriously,lol, i know this guy, he took off his shirt during the new years party and had no hair on his chest...except for a force field of hair around his nipples. shit was serious wookie style hairy. so these dudes held him down and tore a good amount of it off.....with duct tape. he was bleeding, it was awsome.

Send the pictures to rotten.com!

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

Or do you just get use to it?

hehe, probably.

my ex was a freak and pushed me into shaving my chest, she didnt like it hairy. i used to do it like once a month or so ... yuck !!!

but what about when it grew back?? thats the weird part...was it all...stubbly? did you have a stubbly belly? areolas? where did you stop? or....did you ever?

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

hehe, probably.

but what about when it grew back?? thats the weird part...was it all...stubbly? did you have a stubbly belly? areolas? where did you stop? or....did you ever?

# 1 What happens is if you go more frequently the hair is still so new and fine it is less painless. that is straight from my girl. thats like going once a month or every other month. her lady that does it charges less the more she goes too, cuz its easier on her too.

#2 It sucked .. sandpaper face turned sandpaper belly. not cool. i did it on the regular for a few years. its much thicker than it would have been other wise. i tried nair once too. i must say i have outgrown that mess. i sahved from neck to croch. i dig on below the belt shaving and still do that ... gotta leave a small patch to keep from looking like a 12 year old tho.