so im watching cops....

AORAone

im watching cops and they get a call about two paint huffers, they explain that they have no brain cells left. one of em had no clue who he was, what age nothin. and he asks him show me your scars, and he lifts up his elbows. the huffer thinks that hes showing his scars off to the camera with pride so he lifts them both up and smiles, then he starts stuttering in-coherently.lol. then he asked the other guy "let me see your scars" and he lifts up his shirt, his chest looked like he was a victim of a grease fire. turns out a gang threw him off a bridge. my roomate said "why the fuck would anyone throw a paint huffer off a bridge" i was thinking it doesnt matter if its a paint huffer or not why would anyone randomly throw a person over a bridge for no reason. it was great. then he suggested making a sport out of it. huff tossing. sounds great any volunteers?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'll volunteer to toss some fools off a bridge.

This reminds me of a funny video clip I saw of a bicycle race,

well this guy cut off this other guy right before the bridge and this crazy

fan runs up and pushes that mother fucker, bike and all, off of that bridge.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In my last post I was going to suggest joining the newfound umm associations.

We will drive by hookers, you bombard them with spam, while they're shocked we run up and spray some paint up their noses, you steal the money (their nose is filled with paint, robbing them is no longer a challenge), then we throw them off a bridge,

AND CELEBRATE!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i was watching an episode of cops and they were in los angeles. they had gotten some complaints about a house and they went in. when the cops started walking around the house, they just kept finding piles and piles of garbage everywhere, but no furniture. when they went upstairs, they found the people who lived there, passed out on the floor around a 5-gallon bucket of airplane model glue. all of the people there looked totally strung out, but it turns out they were all just really into huffing. they kept finding empty tubes and buckets of airplane model glue, and there was a stash of them in the basement.

huffing is so unbelievably fucking gross.

Originally posted by casekonly

yeah, i would but i'll be jacking hookers with yuck adn 26

That's right. Motherfuckers just act like they

know.

And I saw this episode of Cops.. the one guy

had ceased to be a man and had become a

Chameleon with strange fleshy tenticles for

hands. Seriously... these guys were no longer

part of the human race.

Huffer tossing is sorta the b.s. K-Mart knock off

of hoe-bashing... and you don't gain anything

from tossing a huffer. Hoes carry money and