Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fugazi

Instant Messanger?

Don't you hate it when people watch over your shoulder when you're talking on instant messanger? My ex-girlfriend and I just got into a big spat over it. It's fucking annoying though.... who I talk to is my business. Anyone else feel the same way?

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i honestly don't care, because it's not like i'm doing something that i need to hide it from my boyfriend or whoever..

the only thing about instant mess. that pisses me off is when random people im me and ask thirty million questions...

MY FUCKING MOTHER DOES THAT ALL THE TIME. an easy way to solve this is to eavesdrop on their phone conversations. if they complain, point out their hypocrisy

YEAH THAT SUCKS ASS. i cant stand it. wtf? or someone does it while im typing on here, its re-goddamn-dickulas.

yes i hate that, its not an issue as to hiding something, its more of a invading my privacy, my peoples dont need to know who im talking to let a lone know what im typing, if it was meant for them to know id be messaging them

AIM is usually a bitch but lately its been runnin smoothly......i just deleted my msn messenger cause its garbage..........

Re: Re: speaking of...

Originally posted by E MARTYR

mines fucked up....

mine was all day but is fine now

I don't give a damn. When I'm talking to people on AIM its usually complete gibberish or when I need to find some weed for somebody and don't feel like using the phone. If people feel like looking at that they can.

especially when you are talkin bout the person lookin behind you, like the weird kid in my hall, damn it sucks, cuz he stares