12oz Convention: Has it ever been done?

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's more like "beetlejuice" than "candyman" Raven Raven Raven.

ok, this thread was started on a whim, now i really wanna beat up hoe's with seeks and europe and then i wanna see a seeking vs. europe deathmatch. last man standing. wh@@t

i think it'd be nice if the crew invited me to the east coast get together....i won't make any noise, i eat very little, and i know hot girls without busted up grills.

as for the hoe tossing, i'm sooo down with that. i'm going to get my mcdonalds uniform today...i figured i could just get a job there, then quit after i get the uniform. i suggest everyone do the same. we can ninja them out with a few modifications...pockets for smoke bombs, sew on some straps and shit to hold the grappling hooks, ropes, etc...mcninja beotch!

Originally posted by seeking

was not me.

while i often times am guilty of such things, this wasn't mine.

and why's it gotta be a death match? when me and europe get together, it's all blunts and faxi kondi.

it's gotta be a deathmatch for entertainment....i think you might be a bit scared of europe showing you what a drunken western ninja style is all about...j/k

so, about that impropmtu 12oz convention?????

Guest imported_Europe

I changed the title, not to piss you of casek, but just to make things a little more clear, kind of a member-service ( :lol: the word service coming from a Crew member, I know).

12oz is a trip, I met so many people from this board and its a good way to keep in touch. All the Crew people I met have been a riot, defintely bringing CPH to its knees everytime. None of them could hang in the long run when it came to smoking though.

Pass the Faxe Kondi seeks...

Originally posted by Europe

I changed the title, not to piss you of casek, but just to make things a little more clear, kind of a member-service ( :lol: the word service coming from a Crew member, I know).

12oz is a trip, I met so many people from this board and its a good way to keep in touch. All the Crew people I met have been a riot, defintely bringing CPH to its knees everytime. None of them could hang in the long run when it came to smoking though.

Pass the Faxe Kondi seeks...

it didn't piss me off in the least...i just wanted to bitch about something to someone. no harm done. i still think seeks is afraid of you. haha seeking.

hey dlush - that's the fool who walks around downtown all the time, and the other side of his sign is a giant ad for rasputin's, right?

that guy bummed a cigarette off of me during the protests, and then he went running through the crowd using his sign to divide the masses out of his way. apparently he's afraid of police horses.

i suggest anybody that gets a chance to goes to copenhagen. europe owns that town, and will show you a good time, guarenteed. big ups to my man, see you in june brother. -bring it tour 2004-

a couple little known facts about europe:

he lives in melrose place.

his mom makes the awesomest sandwiches you've ever had.

wonk saggin.

is louie still around? he's a funny bastard

Guest imported_Europe

^

Blow up my spot, will ya?

I heard Louie got married, but havent seen him for over a year.

Bring it Tour 2004, no doubt!

You Know Who...

Originally posted by Europe

^

Blow up my spot, will ya?

I heard Louie got married, but havent seen him for over a year.

Bring it Tour 2004, no doubt!

You Know Who...

melrose place been blown. everyone gunna come lookin for the blonde honeys round your way now.

louie got married? hmmmmm. i was a little drunk when i saw him, i think i remember him sayin he was livin with some woman.

bring it to you know where....

Now that i think about it.. A twelve oz get together would be somewhat wack, but a 12oz hosted party where the webmaster and Co. makes money would be more like it.. Somewhat like those contests where you get to fly down to Miami, or Cancun to party at a "maxim" or "verizon wireless" party. 10 dollar entry fee etc etc..

abc,

get europe to take you to ston's spot. seriously, its the best mexican food i've ever eaten....and it's in fucking denmark! wicked hot.

melrose place ideed!

80million hot girls that look exactly the same?! holler!

spot was defanitely fresh.

europe,

rocky3000 still kicking around?

Originally posted by seeking

abc,

get europe to take you to ston's spot. seriously, its the best mexican food i've ever eaten....and it's in fucking denmark! wicked hot.

melrose place ideed!

80million hot girls that look exactly the same?! holler!

spot was defanitely fresh.

europe,

rocky3000 still kicking around?

i think i've gone there with europe too and i definitely can't handle the smoke. the tuborg is another story though...

Guest imported_Europe

The Taco Shop is complimentary to visit for all US heads passing through, and now that Sotn works there things got even better AND cheaper.

Tuborg is always rocked like Jonhnny says.

Seek, Rocky3K has been gone for some time and I actually cant remember when and where I lost him, but I was probaly intoxicated. Now I have two new ones instead of the Rockmeister, they are just waiting for visitors...

Archived