12oz Convention: Has it ever been done?

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doubt he'd be down kid. hes too mysterious for that shit ya know, its like the next door neighbor on that one show, you never saw the bottom half of his face, it'd ruin his persona. plus to me it seems like hes to laid back and doin his own thing to think its a good idea. doesnt seem like much of a conformist.bumpola. blargin.

Guest imported_Europe

There is small 12oz conventions and get-togethers all the time.

When summer hits these shores, I know the invasion will be on again...

Anyone organising anything similar can just send all us Crew a check and we will fly out and patrol the party for young girls and Christiania-medicine... wonk

under pressure has become the 'unofficial' 12oz get to gether, with the vast majority of the east coast crew attending. over the last 3 years, ive met probably 50 cats off the board, easily.

but as europe said, there are alot of small get to gethers all the time... or atleast the crew getting together. hell, i've lived with two of them, and slept on the couches of half a dozen more. we're like a happy little family with secret handshakes and concern for hesh's yay habit. ;)

if you actually think raven has time to put together something like this, forget it. he's way too busy. plus, as someone said, cats are way too spread out. but you can pretty much bet that just about any graff jam will include a hundred kids that are registered on the board....just go there and hold up a grey sign with your SN and member status on it. each time you talk to someone, ad another number to your post count.

wicked, yo.

Originally posted by cømmunist

everyone hanging on hecz nuts if he went

no, because in real life everyone would realize that hecz is a drawer, not a writer. dude cant paint for shit. black book commando. i called him out on not painting and what did he give me? two hollows on piecing walls, two sloppy throw ups on trains, and two 'pieces' so jacked up, they looked like they had down syndrome.

thumbs down for e-writers.

stencils are great. some of the mare really creative, my buddy glew has one of a lego man. its instructions on how to put one together. hes even got the stupid looking lego hat. ive seen nice ones tho, i like the ones people make of a face and it looks like its coming thro the wall, those are neato.

Originally posted by seeking

just go there and hold up a grey sign with your SN and member status on it. each time you talk to someone, ad another number to your post count.

just envisioning this made me laugh my ass off. seriously...think about the boards daily postings and then imagine it in person like that.

i still think if there was ever one it should be in vegas.

Originally posted by seeking

just go there and hold up a grey sign with your SN and member status on it. each time you talk to someone, ad another number to your post count.

hahahahahahaha

Originally posted by LENS

I talk to VinylJunkie on occasion and i hung out with Devilush and her man at the Pez art show on friday night. We enjoyed the merits of complinetary vodka concotions....several actually. Art shows in the mission rock.

that was a lot of fun. i think i was a lil tipsy by the time you left and i dont think i remember what i said in the last 15 minutes that we were there. something like to my friends "what are you doing afterwards??" or "i havent seen your ass in a long time. lets go smoke out..." somehting like that.

hope you had fun!

Archived