Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pukey1

does anyone else...

...play golf?

i think of it as a relaxing break from my fucked up life. any other weird pasttimes?

i also used to play jai alai. that shit was cool.

golf is cool. i remember the first time i played. i played the front 9 and then stopped because i was hot. so i got my momey back cuz i had paid for all 18, and i drove the golf cart around for like 3 hours. when it was finally gonna die, i drove it into the river that ran along side the golf course.

i used to play golf all the time, back when i used to go to golf clinics all summer. now i dont have anyone to play with.

golf is frustrating for me. you gotta have the right grip, the right stance, the

right swing, the right attitude. its too proper.

its still fun once in a long while to go out with my pops though...

i play frisbee golf instead. the course is

set up out in a forest with 'baskets' that you shoot for.

the 3 courses i've played are all par 3. but you have to shoot

around trees and stuff. pretty fun. usually there is a healthy

dose of other players smokin' herb and drinkin' beer. very loose and its also free. with the exception of your disc, which is about 15-20 dollhairs.

kind of a cornball 'sport' though. some people show up with

like 40 discs trying to be all pro. you can buy putters and drivers, but i only rock with

a driver and my game is just as good and probably better than the guys with a ton of discs. not sure how long its been around for, but it seems to

be extremely popular where i live. plus its somethin' my girl doesn't mind playing. i could imagine some people on this board loving it.

i think real golfers could enjoy it as well.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this