Frist Timer, Tell Me What You Think

NuWave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by NuWave

if that didn't work this should

Here they are

ok.... your letters dont flow, meaning, i dont want to keeping going to the left.

i dont even see the 'd' at first glance, its too small.

try seeing the letters as like shapes and making them flow with or into eachother. stay away from arrows, connectors and all that at first, just play with letter shapes, then add all that extra stuff.

you color scheme isnt working. get a book on color and learn about warms colors, cool colors, desaturated and saturdated and then learn to play with depth through color and learn to use color to pull your eye into and through the piece. again, go slow....use a few colors at first and then work into what looks like a bunch of mashed up skittles.

get rid of the can and pencil, they do nothing for it....if your piece cant stand alone as just letters, all the colors, characters and whatever else isnt going to make it look fresh.

the second one is better than the first, youre seeing the light....keep going with that, refine it more and more, try to make it flow better and better each time.

keep looking at good writers work and see how they do it, dont bite them, but realize why their stuff is hot and try to apply the same principals to your stuff. stick with it and youll get better over time.

yeah, thanx guys me a king i don't ever think i can get that good

ok then stop writing, dont put yourself down. seriously, dont think of your limits, think positive, this shit dont come over night. practice kid, at least have a positive look on it. these people come in here and give you the advice you asked for and you diss yourself, get some self respect, youve got some talent, if you work at it you may very well "graduate to king", just realize it doesnt come overnight. keep it simple, props for tryin. 2 shiny pennies.

this is my advice... start out with throwie letters and block letters draw and draw non stop go on for 2 hrs straight draw in class and draw anytime you can.... but keep practicing the samething over and over again.. dont use color not even 3d or shadows just outlines ... dont use pencil... EVER. Use pen you have to learn how to get it one time.... throwie letters and block letters ... for block letters try to make them look nice, PARALLEL and all the SAME SIZE... draw and draw over and over again make them parallel ,try to make all the letters same size and look similar to each other....an same with throwie letters.like some one mentioned earlier like at other writers work and get influenced from it... dont bite directly... anyways practice and use pen only and draw draw draw get good at paper then start painting.... work on your throw up letters and your block letters keep in mind what i told you .... hope this helps

later

Archived