need help ''the da vinci code''

MANIK DEK

watsup yall, well i have an oral book report tommaro on the da vinci code, i need this grade but i still have a good 250 pages left, if anyone could give me cliff notes or a summary of the book it would be very helpful if not, thanks anyway. im sure some of you have read it so help a fellow twelve ouncer out

thanks

-respo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude, I ate up that book in two sittings of about 4 hours each. If you can't finish that book tonight, you hate the very concept of reading... cause there's no putting down that freakin' book once you start.

I'd give you some help but I really want you to finish the book cause it's fucking awesome. So no.

i guess i'll try my best to get it finished i have been reading it like crazy but..........you know, it is by far the best reading i have encountered (what i have read of it) i guess i'll try to get it finished but im just freakin out because if i dont finish it then i screwed because this is worth some major points(like a whole letter grade) but if you all read it in a few days i could probably read it tonight ...maybe..........

scenario 1 ...you stay up late to finish the book and write the report. when it's over, you are really tired. you wake up and do the presentation. you get a decent grade and it's over.

scenario 2 ...you get help off here and bullshit around and get the report done on what some one else told you. you go do the presentation, but you have some holes in it because you didn't actually read it. your teacher detects this and you finish emnarassed and with a shitty grade.

Originally posted by !@#$%

scenario 1 ...you stay up late to finish the book and write the report. when it's over, you are really tired. you wake up and do the presentation. you get a decent grade and it's over.

scenario 2 ...you get help off here and bullshit around and get the report done on what some one else told you. you go do the presentation, but you have some holes in it because you didn't actually read it. your teacher detects this and you finish emnarassed and with a shitty grade.

great points, both of them, i guess i'll stick it out and read through the night, and by the way this is my 60th post:crazy: