Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Weapon X

Suspensions/Expulsions

Post up!

I was kicked out of four different high schools, and suspended twice.

Both suspensions were for sexual harrasment, but believe me, it wasn't like that.

Post your high school record!

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im suspended right now, im still in highschool by the way

I dont want to talk about it

Then why post, your ask...

I dont know, I was just wondering if anyone else noticed how much Nicole Richie looks like Kid Rock. Am I the only one?

I was going through a filing cabinet at my old school, when I came accross the file on some kid who got expelled and it listed everything he had done, and had photocopies of all his reports/letters home/detention slips, everything. Such a good read. This kid was fuckeries maybe I will scan some, its good for a laff.

Suspended 3 times. One time for getting drunk and going to my school and bombing shit up. Expelled for making death threats to another student. And I got 2 restraining orders slapped on me but 2 other kids from my old school. After I got expelled I dropped out.

lot of detentions, most never served. got internally suspended once or twice. never expulsions.

suspended 2x in high school

once for going to a b-ball game wasted then puking on our nun principal and in her office. it was all green puks cuz i was drinking creme de mint. eeewww

the second was for OD on painkillers in an assembly /all school meeting. i ended up in the hospital that time.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I had to go to detention ONCE. Our gym teacher was demonstrating how to do squats, and I made a farting sound with my mouth when he crouched. He didn't find it funny.

And that was it.

The highschool I was in did a search (random...yea right) in my locker and found 3 (100 count) booklets of hall passes plus a stash of teachers signatures. They threatened to suspend me 3 days for every hall pass I had. My parents just laughed. I think I ended up getting a detention for that.

i'd like to add that other than those 2 incidents i only went to detention once, didn't skip school and had a B+ avg and AP classes.

and went to 3 hi schools

my vice principle tried to force me to repeat a grade because i missed so many days of high school.

so many detentions.

During gym class a kid in my highschool put his hand down his pants and stuck his thumb out of his zipper, and then stuck his thumb in some kid's ear who was doing situps. This kid doing situps freaked out and thought that he just had a penis stuck in his ear and went berserker. A few days later the kid who did the sticking got expelled.

I got a suspension for selling copies of the building matser key to other kids and forging parent signatures.

I was given a one week suspension, which was repealed after two days. due to bad publicity in the paper about the "incident".

expelled.. cracked foolproof control panel, distributed it to student body, 500 computers destroyed in 2 days..

slammed ibm network with 40 viruses.. wasnt my first offense.. i was sloppy in 5th grade

Guest im not witty

oh man, suspended 3 times. once for skipping class, once for something that i cant remember.

then, at a different school . oh man thanks for reminding me of this shit, hella funny. i was in a computer/typing class and i wrote this limmerick little ryhme thing about one of the head cheerleaders being a slut and what have you. i wrote it while typing with the screen off, so no one could see, this was right at the end of class. then the bell rang and i , like a dummy walked out thinking my computer was off cause of the blank screen.

some snitch in the next class who sat in my chair turned me in. hahaha classic. i would give anything for a copy of that shit, i cant remember a single line. but i remember the principal even saying to my parents that it was obvious i had writing ability why did i need to waste it doing shit like that. ahaha

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I had to go to detention ONCE. Our gym teacher was demonstrating how to do squats, and I made a farting sound with my mouth when he crouched. He didn't find it funny.

And that was it.

:lol:

i was suspendd once for drinking on a fieldtrip, but tis not on my school record, so i guess it dosen't count.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

I was good at not getting caught and talking my way out of situations.

One suspension.

word to the sly ones.