Shisha (sp)

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want to try putting orange juice or some other type of juice in the bottom and smoke it with a corresponding shisha. sounds like it would be awesome taste wise.

I saw this guy mod a hookah with a small pumpkin for the bowl....a bigger pumpkin for the base...and just connected them with the stem. He smoked pumpkin spice and filtererd it through pumpkin juice. Fuckin pumpkin overload...eww.

and i heard milk makes the smoke thicker? that sounds like it would just be for the looks?

Yeah I've heard this too.

[ATTACH]134337.vB[/ATTACH]

long overdue pic.

not sure what flavor im smoking tho, all my tubs were empty except for the one that i toss all the left over shisha in when theres not enough for a bowl full. so probly pineapple, guava, blueberry, apricot, pumpkin spice, double apple and watermelon mix haha

edit:gotta lean your head to see... sorry bout that

IMG_1016.jpg.7c339d2bbd726b0d5802091f4db06fe5.jpg

[ATTACH]134337[/ATTACH]

long overdue pic.

not sure what flavor im smoking tho, all my tubs were empty except for the one that i toss all the left over shisha in when theres not enough for a bowl full. so probly pineapple, guava, blueberry, apricot, pumpkin spice, double apple and watermelon mix haha

edit:gotta lean your head to see... sorry bout that

This looks exactly like the first hookah I bought. I dropped the bowl and it chipped and busted open. Luckily no shisha was lost. Bought another one that came with two hoses, same small size, but black.

I don't smoke often enough to buy a really huge hookah. If I had friends who smoked I might be tempted to buy a really gorgeous sahara smoke hookah.

the best bowl ive ever smoked (that didnt have weed in it...) was half apricot flavored Al Fahker and half Apricot Starbuzz. starbuzz is considerably dryer then al fahker but gives a better buzz. the al fahker has a stronger, wetter flavor, so i mixed the best of both worlds.

and did they get busted for selling the tobaccoo without a permit or something? or advertising the hookahs as bongs. cus down here if you call it a waterpipe or a hookah you can buy it but if you call it a bong you get thrown out.

Archived