Valentine's Day Advice Needed.

Fugazi

^^^

Hell yes...

Seriously dude....don't get roses. Roses are corny as fuck. You use roses for the times when you get caught fucking up.

Be original, get her a bouqet of exotic flowers. Go to a non-grocery store florist with a fistful of dollars and use your imagination.

Roses are played like a stack of poker cards.

Pick a chick and stick with her. Ever read Aesops fable about the dog that had a bone in it's mouth, saw it's reflection in the water, tried to score both bones and then lost the one he had leaving him with......nothing.

Don't be that dog.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hear ya commi, this girl i really liked said i dont wanna get involved with you cause ive heard you got a rep for leading girls on. I really liked this girl, i didnt know it till i couldnt have her anymore. which sucked.

Get her some Australia Native Wildflower's, shed dig em.

Originally posted by Fugazi

That's the thing... I still want her in my life. Before I messed things up, there were talks of marrying this girl; and I still think she's the one I want to end up with. But basically, the reason we broke up, is because I'm 21, we've been together since I was 17.... I needed to get out and see what else is out there. I know I run the risk of losing her.... but.... other ladies were looking too good....

i was in one of those. the ex and i broke up, but now i'm with another girl and the relationship is way more light-hearted and happy. we have a lot more in common, too. everything's better.

maybe you shouldn't buy flowers for that other chick. be careful with her. you do NOT want a girl dramatizing things with your bros. i've had my friends pull that number too many times. i hardly even talk to them anymore because of it.

Archived