MTV=disgust

AORAone

so ive really got nothing better to do and my roomate turns on mtv, a show called "all things rock"......what a bunch of shit. half of these bands are NOT rock? what is the problem with this channel. and the fact that this tv station started as a rock/metal channel, and now its littered with bullshit reality shows, live shit, and boy band central. wheres all the metal and for that matter, the real rock? theres an mtv two channel that has that but tell me, why should i have to pay extra money for a channel that should be free, why cant they put all that other shit on the second channel? and while im bitching endlessly they should bring daria back too.....i hate tv.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah thats why its turned to shit. i admit i would do the same if i knew my tv station would make money like that but seriously, all those shows on regulaR mtv, everyone watchs, so if they put it on mtv2 those people would have to pay for the extra channel. i think that would be the better idea. shit. rich ass tv bitches...how i envy them. there are more channels that are turning to bullshit though.

i dont really watch tv, i play video games and thats the most time i spend on the tv. my roomates watch lotsa tv so i cant shut it off, plus i dont pay for the cable, they do.

the almighty dollar ownz alot of people. it's a shame. money, as we all know (should know) is power. how unfortunate that a sociiety should be so dependant on paper.

mtv (the pop factory) is fucked up. they play to teens who have nothing better to do with their allowance or what have you, than to spend on trendy fashions, trendy "bands," and other assorted b/s that goes along with that. they waste peoples time and lives by playing these half-witted "reality" shows that seem a little bit too contrived....hmm...mongo like banana.

Originally posted by casekonly

the almighty dollar ownz alot of people. it's a shame. money, as we all know (should know) is power. how unfortunate that a sociiety should be so dependant on paper.

mtv (the pop factory) is fucked up. they play to teens who have nothing better to do with their allowance or what have you, than to spend on trendy fashions, trendy "bands," and other assorted b/s that goes along with that. they waste peoples time and lives by playing these half-witted "reality" shows that seem a little bit too contrived....hmm...mongo like banana.

The television extends 23 leaves on either side.

A total of 46 leaves.

These 46 leaves are everything you will feed on until you finally come out of your coccoon.

The goal is to emerge wingless.

I'll be that first moth hopping his coccoon grounded.

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v38/benders/Metasm.jpg'>

-Dan Falzone

I canceled my cable in January... fuck that shit...

Today I went to hang out with my boy, just watched him paint the front door of his house and he had his tv/radio on... like those cable channels that jut play music... it was on some house/pop station but I didn't say anything... I figured maybe his wife left it on before she took the kids shopping or something... so... a couple hours go by, I also helped him fix a staircase between paint coats and stuff... finally, conversation is kinda dead and he's diong trim work...

he just says "Yeah, I don't like this music that much but it's the only station that doesn't periodically piss me off. Man I fucking listened to that 80's station for a while and they were playing songs that weren't even good in the 80's... "

And THAT is why Radio and Cable suck these days... you have these monopolies with Time/Warner (Brighthouse) and Clearchannel... It's probably 50 people deciding what we need to see or hear... no wonder we can't get a little tit on tv!

haha, after his wife got home we were watching the kids ride bikes in the street and she went inside... came back out and laughed at us because the station was playing the theme song to QueerEye

some one told me that the people that own the tv monoply are jewish, and thats why the episode of family guy were he says he should get a jew cuz they work hard and are good at everything never aired, and also why the episode where tom green dressed up as hitler and went to a jewish church didnt air.

i travel in flocks too, did you check out my thread labeled "my new hobby"? when i go to the mall i usually go with a bunch of these guys, its great most of them are about 6 ft tall and have been fighting for years, they dont flock for nothin when theres bout 8 guys built like steel, then theres me too, im getting there tho.lol

Archived