tax refund

snk509

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

im gonna get........new paint ball gun. my spyders gettin old. my boss got a buck 72 for his returns last year it was funny.

What kinda gun are you gonna get? I've had an F4 Illustrator, Shocker Turbo, Automag RT, and two Pro-Lites... which I still have.... going for a electronic gun or something less intense?

id like to buy a paintball gun also.. an intimidator or an angel.. just to pop shorties in the dome piece

yeah the bob long intimidaters are sick, wierd tho "bob long" heh heh, my friend has one of those there great. angel's are semi overrated, you can modify spyders angel style for less.

Originally posted by ese

bloodthursty motherfuckers. I owe them 300 this year. aparently they think I'm fabulously wealthy. I gotta give the numbers another onceover, cause I should at least break even. I'm not making that much for christs sake.

u should claim zero

Im getting back araound 1400 on the federal and 500 on the state.

Yes yes yes, oneeightyone, tax deducter number oner.

Im gonna use it to pay back my mother and to pay off bills, then the rest goes into the savings account.

Heres a tip, deduct your mileage on your tax returns, i know that you can only do that when you have a company but who's gonna notice.

Also Use your university or private school tuition and include books.

And whenever you guys fill out your w4 forms for work put ZERO dependents, dont even use yourself as one.

Use donations, charities and for you god loving children use the donations to church, 20 bucks a week over 4 weeks is 80 bucks over 12 months that's 960 a year that you can deduct.

Also if you buy a computer for example and use it for school purposes then you can deduct that from your taxes as well.

you can also deduct the amount that you paid last year to prepare your taxes.

Shoes, Shirts, Pants, deduct them.

If you have a 1099, use mileage!!!, and use every kind of deduction that you might have, or your gonna have to be paying up the ass.

There are so many loopholes that you can take legally, and i think there was an itin application question before by someone.

heres the skizzle.

If you want an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, then your gonna have to do your taxes and send them in along with your itin application. Of coarse your gonna have to put your "chueca" on the tax returns but overall it's better to do them and get the benefits that will come with it, of coarse you cant get the same earned income credit with an itin number, but it's better then nothing.

Also your children will not get the same earned income credit.

Also if your under 25 and you got under 25000 in the year, you should only be paying about 876 in federal taxes. If you paid more then expect to recieve the rest back.

I typed too long, oneeightyone, tax man status oner.

• 2 weeks later...