favorite cartoon strips....

old*824

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

is that an aussie one?

i wish i lived in australia. aussie slang is on point with ebonics.

my friend from cali moved to the east coast and drove through the south and said he stopped at a store and had no idea what the lady was saying in south carolinaish. same with aussie slang....

its my thread/off topic if i wanna.

Originally posted by old*824

is that an aussie one?

i wish i lived in australia. aussie slang is on point with ebonics.

my friend from cali moved to the east coast and drove through the south and said he stopped at a store and had no idea what the lady was saying in south carolinaish. same with aussie slang....

its my thread/off topic if i wanna.

you lost me....

I like Blondie. That lazy ass nigga Dagwood is always comin in late to work and getting fired and shit. He never fixes shit around the crib and eats mad shit. He's always napping. But he has a bad ass bitch to hold shit down for him and his daughter is bangin too. Personally I think the mail man is runnin trains on the wife and daughter after dagwoods bumbling ass smashes into him in the mornings.

Word.

I fuckin hate the family circus. Its the only round comic and draws your eye in, even if you dont want to read it.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I like Blondie. That lazy ass nigga Dagwood is always comin in late to work and getting fired and shit. He never fixes shit around the crib and eats mad shit. He's always napping. But he has a bad ass bitch to hold shit down for him and his daughter is bangin too. Personally I think the mail man is runnin trains on the wife and daughter after dagwoods bumbling ass smashes into him in the mornings.

Word.

I fuckin hate the family circus. Its the only round comic and draws your eye in, even if you dont want to read it.

like that motherfucker andy cap that smoked and was allways coming home late from the bar and his wife was allways nagging.

For Better Or For Worse (I’ve literally grown up with the characters, and have grown an attachment to them)

Zits (consistently funny and real)

Calvin & Hobbes

Non Sequiter

Blondie

Wizard of Id

Beetle Bailey

Hi & Lois

Doonesbury

Sherman’s Lagoon

There’s more, but I can’t think too hard right now.

theres a zits book with a compilation of alolt of the "best" strips in it. my dad picked it up. he also has a get fuzzy one and all the calvin and hobbes ones too. you should check out the zits one its funny as hell.

i have all the farside ones so far.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

theres a zits book with a compilation of alolt of the "best" strips in it. my dad picked it up. he also has a get fuzzy one and all the calvin and hobbes ones too. you should check out the zits one its funny as hell.

i have all the farside ones so far.

Yeah, I gotta check that.

I have a few Calvin and Hobbes books. My collection would have almost been complete if not for losing touch with the guy who was gonna give me his.

Archived