Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
old*824

favorite cartoon strips....

Recommended Posts

OG Calvin and Hobbes and the Farside. RIP.

 

Doonesbury.

Opus.

Get Fuzzy.

Bizzaro.

The Boondocks.

MotherGoose and Grim.

 

 

and as cheezeball as it sounds...i really like the cat on rose is rose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

is that an aussie one?

 

i wish i lived in australia. aussie slang is on point with ebonics.

 

my friend from cali moved to the east coast and drove through the south and said he stopped at a store and had no idea what the lady was saying in south carolinaish. same with aussie slang....

 

its my thread/off topic if i wanna.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Redmeat

Redmeat

Redmeat

Redmeat

Redmeat

Redmeat

Redmeat

Redmeat

 

Favorite and Only cartoon strip..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by old*824

is that an aussie one?

 

i wish i lived in australia. aussie slang is on point with ebonics.

 

my friend from cali moved to the east coast and drove through the south and said he stopped at a store and had no idea what the lady was saying in south carolinaish. same with aussie slang....

 

its my thread/off topic if i wanna.

 

you lost me....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Blondie. That lazy ass nigga Dagwood is always comin in late to work and getting fired and shit. He never fixes shit around the crib and eats mad shit. He's always napping. But he has a bad ass bitch to hold shit down for him and his daughter is bangin too. Personally I think the mail man is runnin trains on the wife and daughter after dagwoods bumbling ass smashes into him in the mornings.

 

Word.

 

I fuckin hate the family circus. Its the only round comic and draws your eye in, even if you dont want to read it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

red meat

boondocks

bloom county/outland

calvin and hobbes

frumpy the clown

underworld

 

there's probably a whole lot more, i was just going off what others said and what's on my bookshelf.

 

*edit - get your war on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

get fuzzy is the best.....does any comic count, cause you guys gotta check out 'bear", theres a satanic cat named looshkin, its great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mr.yuck

I like Blondie. That lazy ass nigga Dagwood is always comin in late to work and getting fired and shit. He never fixes shit around the crib and eats mad shit. He's always napping. But he has a bad ass bitch to hold shit down for him and his daughter is bangin too. Personally I think the mail man is runnin trains on the wife and daughter after dagwoods bumbling ass smashes into him in the mornings.

 

Word.

 

I fuckin hate the family circus. Its the only round comic and draws your eye in, even if you dont want to read it.

 

 

like that motherfucker andy cap that smoked and was allways coming home late from the bar and his wife was allways nagging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Better Or For Worse (I’ve literally grown up with the characters, and have grown an attachment to them)

 

Zits (consistently funny and real)

 

Calvin & Hobbes

 

Non Sequiter

 

Blondie

 

Wizard of Id

 

Beetle Bailey

 

Hi & Lois

 

Doonesbury

 

Sherman’s Lagoon

 

There’s more, but I can’t think too hard right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

theres a zits book with a compilation of alolt of the "best" strips in it. my dad picked it up. he also has a get fuzzy one and all the calvin and hobbes ones too. you should check out the zits one its funny as hell.

i have all the farside ones so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

theres a zits book with a compilation of alolt of the "best" strips in it. my dad picked it up. he also has a get fuzzy one and all the calvin and hobbes ones too. you should check out the zits one its funny as hell.

i have all the farside ones so far.

 

Yeah, I gotta check that.

 

I have a few Calvin and Hobbes books. My collection would have almost been complete if not for losing touch with the guy who was gonna give me his.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...