YO.

BOZACK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by BOZACK

what is a good way to determine if i have a tapeworm besides going to a doctor. cool.

HAHAHA, you gotta tell us why you asked this. Also women used to eat tape worms to keep their figures. Maybe this is a blessing.

okay okay here goes...

i realize that the first post was in a joking tone, but i'm seriously beginning to wonder...cos as many of you know i'm 19 y/o and my weight fluxuates between 99 and 102, even though i eat like a pregnant dinosaur. but i've been underweight most of my life, so this is nothing new. BUT for the past 4 days i've had this strange ache in my upper abdomen, and it doesn't feel like gas/heartburn. yeah. awesome.

Sounds like what was wrong with me. I ate like a pig in highschool, I'm talking like whole pizzas for dinner on top of the big lunch and breakfast and wouldn't go above 128 or so until this year when I finally managed to gain about 12 pounds. Its probably just your metabolism but you may want to get it checked out, probably not a tapeworm.

If you seriously think something is wrong go to a fucking doctor.

Do you really think the members of 12oz can give a qualified medical evaluation,

and furthermore, determine if you have a tapeworm?

I don't think so so like a said earlier,

If you seriously think something is wrong go to a fucking doctor.

http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary%27s/Pictures/PressAdverts/tapeworm.jpg'>

when we had to figure out if my baby sister had a tapeworm, my stepmom put loops of scotchtape around her butthole before she put my sister to bed. when she changed her in the morning, she would see if little worms were stuck to the tape, cuz they crawl out of your butt at night. turned out she just didn't have a thyroid gland. her metabolism was/is incredibly unstable and she has to take pills for it.

i read this book by irvine welsh (the guy who wrote trainspotting) called "filth" about a dirty cop who's all fucking nuts about his job and super-paranoid about his co-workers backstabbing him to get ahead in their departments. anyway, he had a tapeworm that at one point in the book began talking to him, and the text was made to look like a worm was tunneling through the storyline. it was really weird. i liked the book because cops dying makes me happy, but the whole talking tapeworm thing freaked me out.

Originally posted by BOZACK

my weight fluxuates between 99 and 102, even though i eat like a pregnant dinosaur. but i've been underweight most of my life, so this is nothing new.

don't worry about that, ive been 90-95 pounds since i was in 8th grade, and i was the same weight from the time i was 3 until i was in 4th grade.. you just have a high metabolism..

you usually get tape worm from walking in maure piles that have tape worms in them, or eating an animal that had tape worm. i kept my horse at a really nasty barn for 7 years and walked around barefoot there every day, but i never got tape worm. sucks if you have it :(

NO i did not come on here expecting to be diagnosed. i am not suicidal. i was kidding. BUT the reason i'm reluctant to go to the doctor is that it always turns out like this:

1. i suspect that something may be seriously wrong

2. doctor says my suspicions are valid

3. doctor massages my genitals (i'm a male for all the rookies)

4. doctor forces me to let him stick foreign objects a foot up my asshole

5. doctor says "false alarm! you'r fine"

6. we pay lots of $$$ for this awful ordeal.

yay

^^yeah, imagine a tiny furball of a puppy, a Rottie, standing there trying to eat his kibbles'n'bits with this diesel biker on his hands and knees looking like he's doing a cavity search on the poor thing.

PS if you give your dog milk, its like steroids. this wormy pup grew to be 135lbs.

hehe. by the time my pup was 2, he was at least 100 lbs. i think when we first brought him home at 10 weeks he was 12 lbs. I wish i had pictures though, man. Gentlest dog ever. he got out of the yard and drank the neighbours antifreeze. dead in 12 hours from liver failure.