i think i know my mission in life now...kill clay aiken

mental invalid

This guy would be easier to kill than a baby. Hes such a little scrawny pussy. His hair is gay, his clothes are gay, he talks gay, i bet he has a fruity ass cover on his steering wheel in his mazda miata.. I would love nothing more than bashing this Nancies head in....

anger.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

okay, so he won american idol. now he's a "fag"?

i'll one up all of you.

every single fucking person that tried out for american idol should be shot.

hey, check it out, with one sentence i just solved half of our country's problems. no more population boom, since (categorically) those who aspire to be famous come from families with more than two children. no more homelessness, because i'll be damned if we don't suddenly have a whole shitload of empty beds. no food shortage, because there's just fewer mouths to feed. there's more entry level jobs opening up, because if you had coworkers in a regular office, would you try out for that shit and get hassled at the water cooler?

not that a bullshit regime of christian morals and ethics being pumped into the minds of our children through our school system and a complete lack of concern for youth in both corporate advertising and entertainment aren't responsible for how much of a waste our population is, but hey, it's not like we're on a theoretical high-horse, now are we?

and abc - i try not to watch tv or listen to the radio, with the occasional exception made for npr or the simpsons.

sorry. i'm in a really shitty mood, and it bugs me when people bitch about people that have no real affect on their life whatsoever.

except pmb, because if people keep bugging you about how "you like that red-haired fella who can sing some pretty" then you can fire away.

yeah but seriously, its a joke. no one on here is actually gonna fuckin kill them, and the only reason they call him a fruit cake or faggot etc. is because it amuses them. seriously were not that fuckin stupid, oh and thanks for the spelling lesson, i knew i was spelling it wrong for some reason but lazy me decided not to get a dictionary. well at least now i can spell it correctly.:)

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

haha! come to think of it...

easy dammit, hahaha

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

he won't be killed.

just sterilized.

um... yeah, if we sterilized ALL the fags then eventually they'd die out, right?

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/2003/January/23/images/piscopo.jpg'>

Imagine him pleading for his life... then kill him anyway!

Archived