Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mental invalid

i think i know my mission in life now...kill clay aiken

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Alright, I went from not having a name to go with the guys face, to having had to see him both here and SNL- and hearing him sing when I went to check on the sexy miss mullally I take as a personal insult.

i was just hanging out watching SNL when that guy came on and i was listening to his lyrics and he says "If I was invisible Then I could just watch you in your room If I was invisible I'd make you mine tonight. If I was invisible. Wait..I already am." he's pretty much saying he watches girls without them knowing. what a perv.

correction, after seeing that picture more than once id like to retract my previous statement and add"thats why i MUST kill this petifile"

hmmmmmmmm, a bright new point of view....disapointing....i still must hang his carcase from a stick of burning rags.

dude, please don't because we need you for important missions... Clay Aiken is just a genital wart on a space gorilla from 3 million light years away... fuck that shit

focus

what could be more important than killing off petifiles smart?seriously. if you had kids you would know....do you?

the most important thing is killing Joe Piscipo... one day I'll share my story of almost meeting him and his Prima Donna antics...

i have no knowledge of this joe in which you speak of in my data banks, the fantom will look into this and help you terminate this man. mwu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

people tell me I look like Brett Favre and sometimes James Hettfield...

Favre even