pulliing your mates bird..........

DrUnk MoNKeY

ok so tonight i went out with a few freinds and my mates mrs was trying it on, she kept flirting with me and touching me and shit. wot the fuck, i cant do any thing cos she's seeing my mate, but she's all like 'oh you and me get on so well' and 'i need more than wot jim gives me'. damn bitch id be mad if my girl was carrying on like that, wot the fuck am i ment to do?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Originally posted by BOZACK

HAHAHA by "pulling your mates bird" i thought you were going to profess to all of 12oz that you jerk off your friend HAHAHAHAHA. sigh.

hahaaa i was thinking the same thing

.......just remember "drunk monkey"

.....Bro's BEFORE Hoe's!!

no point on loosing a mate!

depending on your mate, you should tell him what she's doing, but it's possible that he will flip out at you and start jacking off all over your face. remember your mate might think that you are just trying to one-up him by making him think that his mrs wants you, but if you are a good mate of his you should take the chance and tell him.

Originally posted by BOZACK

HAHAHA by "pulling your mates bird" i thought you were going to profess to all of 12oz that you jerk off your friend HAHAHAHAHA. sigh.

You're a bastard Bozack.....I clicked on this thread expressly for cracking that joke....shit.

As for the chick....uhmmm.....well, it's basically a cardinal sin to mess with your bro's girl.

But I'd wait on telling him about it. I mean, it could have just been a drunken one time thing and for you to put yourself in the middle of some weird love-triangle.....dude, it's just something you don't want to do.

Your bro could conceivably freak out and accuse you of something like "Well what the fuck Drunk monkey?!?!? Why would she say that if there wasn't anything happening between you two?"

Not likely but it could happen. Never pass up the opportunity to keep your mouth shut.

and watch out cause if you do tell your mate, she might just flip the situation and say it was you macking on her....i seen that shit happen to.

in fact....this girl took me home we made out for hours...yeah i was macking on her but she took me home and got half naked and let me stay at her house.....and it turns out shes my friends girlfriend. shady....cause she dint say nothing then, and i was assuming she was single cause she took me home after i was macking on her....and then she told my friend a whole different story.

so id say take your homey out get him drunk and make him cheat on her or do nothing.

first off, this might have been a one time thing. second, how drunk was she? third, does any of this even matter? boink her or don't. tell your friend or don't. people get hit on by people that shouldn't be hitting on them or anyone else. it happens. you didn't mack back, so problem solved.

it's hard to be angry at a girl when she's trying to get with you but you should call her a whore and make her cry. you can't fuck your friend's girl, but at least you can enjoy making her feel like a wothless piece of shit while at the same time helping your friend see that she's nothing more than a cum receptacle.

Archived