most amount of monkeys found on a sidewalk.

rebsBK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bute

back in the day me and two other kids found fifty bucks while we were stoned. we brought maccas and went bowling it was awesome.

:lol:

I found $50 when i was younger

i was like twelve, walking home from football practice and i found eighty dollars in twenties just laying on the sidewalk. i hesitated, and almost didn't grab it because it was right in front of somebodies house, but i saw someone coming the opposite way down the street, so i manned up and pocketed it. i had a great time with that money.

ch ching

i found $20 in the pub the other night

and im always finding something that is of use

and i found $100 in a wallet late last yr

fuck on returning the money...

i have been too much of mr.niceguy and returned

things and made calls and going outa my way to give back wallets

and mobiles to people and most of the time i havnt even got a thanks back. and i know when i have lost things/or had them stolen i havnt got them back so now days i keep what i find and that $100 dollars WAS FUCKING SWEEETTTTTTTT!!!!! "suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!"

Most Money I Found

Most money I found I was $260 in 20 dollar bills.

This was back in 1999. It was weird because my dad owned this vacant lot and he gave me the job to clean it up, since the tenant who used to use it as a storage lot left it a mess. Well while I was in a storage bin cleaning out a pile of junk I came across a cigar box and I opened it and there was a stack of 20's, and they were old from the 1960's. I gave half to my dad and I kept the other half.

But other than that the most I had ever found was $10 on the ground when I was a little kid. Finding $10 seemed like hitting the lotto at that age.

thats a lot of cash.

for me, a grand total of $45, but at different times. i had NEVER found anything signifigant up until about 2 months ago. i found $30 one day and then 2 days later i found another $15. it was kind of funn the second time.

me(talking to a friend): man, i can belive i just found $15

random guy: oh shit!i just lost that money

me: oh raelly?what was it in?

random guy:uhh, like this little black case thing

me:no

Oh and does people making numerical errors on your account in your favor count?

This is no bullshit, I went get my taxes done early last year and submitted my W-2 form to the tax center on base (I'm in the military), and the dude who worked there was like my age, young, and didn't seem to give a fuck. He told me he was working there because he broke his wrist while on the aircraft carrier so they moved him from there to an easier job and he was about to get out of the navy on a medically-related discharge. So after he did my taxes he told me my tax refund was supposed to be like $1,000 and that I should have it electronically transfered into my account in about 15 days.

15 days later I check my account status and I see that $10,000 dollars was transfered into my account. My eyes were wide with fucking excitement. I really couldn't believe it so I checked it a few hours later... still the same thing. I even checked it the next day and the day after that. I figured they made a big mistake. I told a couple people and they told me I should do the right thing and let the tax center know. I thought about it for a few weeks and finally said "nah", I'm keeping this shit. The military tries to hard to get over on people so I'm gonna get over on them.

So yeah, you could say $9,000 dollars was the most money I "found"... heheh

^That doesn't sound right.. there's gotta be a catch.

I've found $20 outside of a 7-11.

Punched a kid in the face and ran his friends

for $40.

Smashed a window and took $85 in rolled quarters.

I could tell you some stories about stealing pop

bottles ... but that's not really a find. Well, neither

are the other ones..

Originally posted by CRAMPS

hahaha i thaught this thread was called "most MONKEYS found on the street."

It is.

Once I lost my wallet right after I got paid, something like $250 in there...

Well this incredibly nice guy, mid 50's, called me up, met me at a Wendy's, and gave me back every fucking cent.

I was so amazed that I could barely even spit out an a thank you..

..and he didn't even want a reward.

I guess some people in the world are still alright.