Pepsi & iTunes FREE downloads

DITDxCULT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

I'd would rather not support the record labels who sue families.

If you are gonna use it then whatever by all means use it. But for those who don't use itunes music (UGH!) store submit your code here:

Tune Recycler.

hey if submit your code you'll help support musicians and not labels.

:king:

First off... I'm not buying any fucking pepsi. I'm just opening them up in the store(s) and looking for winning caps. I don't give a shit who I'm supporting when doing this... I just want some good quality AAC/MP4 files to add to my on-going collection of music.

If I wanted to support an independent band I would pay to see the live, and buy there merch... thats the only way bands survive. I don't feel like I would be doing any good by entering those codes on that site -- it seems to sketchy. I feel sorry for all these people in bands trying to make a living off it when only a small percentage of them ever actually get paid (If only more labels used the small ethics are fugazi and dischord).

Do it for the music, to express yourself, to travel the world, meet new people, but if your doing it for the money then you are better off in a cubicle.