well I almost died tonight/my 4000th post

Zack Morris

thats right boys and girls the king of Bayside High almost bit the big one today in his beloved "cowboy cadillac". My car started making this odd grinding noise when I was getting off the interstateand then BAM!! My tailend drops about 6 inches and my front end pops up and I go sliding...turn out that the studs for my lug nuts snapped off except for on and when it fell somehow it caught just right to catch part of the rim so my drums didn't hit the ground and I didn't completely lose the tire. It sucked ass and I almost shit my pants...To top it off I have to put new studs on my drums and one of my rims has considerable damage to it...anyone know any good online vendors where I can get a nice set of rims could drop a line I would also appreciate it.

I would also like to congradulate myself on my 4000th post

<3,

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by styxx119

your zack morris?! THE zack morris?!

you washed up loser.... are you a squeegee kid now, or what do you do?

I tell you what he DOESNT do. He doesnt keep his Hoe Snatcher in very good mechanical fitness..

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by Telo

I tell you what he DOESNT do. He doesnt keep his Hoe Snatcher in very good mechanical fitness..

Hoe Snatcher! :lol: :lol: That's gonna be a classic for years to come.

Congrats on surviving the car Zack and congrats on 4000. I'm coming up on a thousand me self.

:king:

kelly would had killed herself too zack, if its any consolation

still got the bronco?

studs are cheap

as far as rims i think fords are a 5 on 5 pattern

however id suggest going to the local wrecking yard and picking up 4 stock rims

theyll run you about 15 bucks a piece

Originally posted by When

kelly would had killed herself too zack, if its any consolation

still got the bronco?

studs are cheap

as far as rims i think fords are a 5 on 5 pattern

however id suggest going to the local wrecking yard and picking up 4 stock rims

theyll run you about 15 bucks a piece

yeah I still rock the bronco...just got done putting a new exhaust on it too...but you should as well as I do that I can't go with stock rims..they gotta be chrome.;)

the rims I have will work for a little while until I can get some cash saved up.

Damn I didn't know you could snap that many lugs all at once. Well at least you didn't blow a rod through your dash... or have your brakes go out on a sharp corner...

Hahah.. one time I was riding with my mom in this hooptie with a wasps nest in the door and we are heading down the freeway and the rear window just decides it's time to fall out all of a sudden.... Yeah and our brakes went out one time too on a turn.... and our steering one time. Hmm... what else... I don't know there's probably more....

Archived