Snowblind... 2004 snow pictures.

stealw0rker

Originally posted by VS ASASSIN

joce must of recruited those kids and are in the process of training them.

that made me laugh. ^

these kids gotta practice on the same piece of cardboard in theyre garage.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BOSTONIAN

IN REGARDS TO THE PIX

SERIOUSLY ALL THOSE PIX ARE FUCKING NON SENSE. SNOW OR NOT MAN COM ON WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE THOSE FLIX? SOMEWHERE IN THE BOON DOCKS FOR SURE. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. GO FUCK YOURSELF....I MEANT ALL OF THAT IN THE NICEST WAY

BOSTONIAN - SERIOUSLY ALL THOSE PIX ARE FUCKING NON SENSE. SNOW OR NOT MAN COM ON WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE THOSE FLIX? SOMEWHERE IN THE BOON DOCKS FOR SURE. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. GO FUCK YOURSELF....I MEANT ALL OF THAT IN THE NICEST WAY

all my flicks are from the "boondocks" and you dont see me posting fucked up shit like this.

i dont think joce had a thing to do with this.

this has to be a joke....there is no other explanation. i dont think anyone can be this stupid....i hope.

Doesn't look like a sidebust to me

Dont feel bad Hermdog. When my grandfather was alive, I used to love going to baseball games with him. It wasn't because we liked baseball, but because we could sit in the stands and scream shit at the top of our lungs at the players when we had no clue what we were talking about. This often times would piss off the people sitting near us, but to us, that was what being a "fan" was all about. Rock on.

the funny thing is when everyone hates on something, it makes you wanna root for the underdog....that shit is pretty bad, but now im kind of rooting for these cats...everyone gets better....and props to joce for not being too cool to paint with kids that arent rock stars yet....thats the philosophy of my crew - wed rather paint with some cool people that suck and have fun rather than e2e a train with a bunch of assholes with egos or kids that treat graff like some kind of job or stealth combat.....shit is supposed to be fun.

plus you can tell that guy fodder kind of has an idea of where to go, he just needs to figure out letters. bilk has a little further to go, but ive seen worse...fuck that ive prolly painted worse.

my only criticism of this thread is gonna be all the 'blizzard 04' shit...maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, that shit wasnt no blizzard!!!!! shit was like 3 inches!!!!

thank god for peolpe like cheerleader. thats what i'm talking about. i painted with my friends, they didn't sidebust me. yes, I took those guys , my friends, to paint. i don't care if you like it or not. these kids have been photographing and rideing trains for years and they got the itch to paint. and ya know what, they could care less about what you think. i just pisses me off to see those comments, actually made me post for the first time in over a year. and i know that wasn't a real blizard, but we hit like 10 trains that night and the rest of the flicks came out all white cause of the amount of snow falling. one of me best freight experiences ever, fuck all the haters.

yeah man, amen and me are actually supposed to meet up soon cause i havent seen dude in a minute...i almost crossed paths with you last time you were up here, a few of your tags are still running (the buff is wiiiild here, so thats an achievement)...but im down in your hood alllllll the time now, maybe well cross paths eventually. you can usually catch me out in southwest off pratt hahaha.

If you don't want to be criticized this is probably the last place that you should post up flicks of yourself. Especially if you obviously dont have much experience and your shit isnt that good. So if you get offended when people talk shit you probably shouldnt be posting your own flicks for everyone to see.

how did these 'toys' find there way in the fucking yard?well some of these 'toys' have fucking rode OVER 30,000 miles on almost every line, found there way through some of the biggest yards in the us and canada(i.e.bennsonville,chitown-northtown,mpls-acca,rcmd-north fucking platte,nebraska-roseville,ca to name a few)since 16 years of age.you think you write better, well who the fuck cares?post it up then and then all the snob ass graff nerds can drull over it in these ridiculous threads in your virtual world.i didnt post shit up, i never even replied to shit like this till now.i am alittle to busy with living life in utter disregard for any of this internet geek shit, what by the way, is ,in my opinion counter to what graff is about at all.but dont talk shit like these kids dont know trains/yards.adn why the fuck dont non y'all post shit, instead of talk shit?

Originally posted by petekroptkin

how did these 'toys' find there way in the fucking yard?well some of these 'toys' have fucking rode OVER 30,000 miles on almost every line, found there way through some of the biggest yards in the us and canada(i.e.bennsonville,chitown-northtown,mpls-acca,rcmd-north fucking platte,nebraska-roseville,ca to name a few)since 16 years of age.you think you write better, well who the fuck cares?post it up then and then all the snob ass graff nerds can drull over it in these ridiculous threads in your virtual world.i didnt post shit up, i never even replied to shit like this till now.i am alittle to busy with living life in utter disregard for any of this internet geek shit, what by the way, is ,in my opinion counter to what graff is about at all.but dont talk shit like these kids dont know trains/yards.adn why the fuck dont non y'all post shit, instead of talk shit?

Everyone thats talking shit does post flicks. This is 12 oz there's a thousand posts of flicks take a look around. And I'll say it again, If you dont want your shit to be criticized dont post it on the internet for everyone to see, that is why everyone is talking shit, because they decided to post there own flicks and they're pretty bad. So basically everyone is entitled to voice their opinion on a public MESSAGE board and if you dont like it dont post your flicks. :dazed:

tuff love rules here at 12 oz. no questions asked.

this isnt lets be friends and hold hands while we walk down the beach time.

its tuff love time. i respect a kid trying to get up...particularly kids who have put in more time riding on trains than me. but expect to get questions when you post here...

even the hottest kings get trash talked.....

tuff love my friends...tuff love.

Archived