graffiti songs

i is a fraud

Re: don't ask me how I found this song...

Originally posted by Brandon

but,

"Michelle Shocked - Graffitti Limbo"

The song was written for Michael Stewart, a New York writer who was caught writing on a subway station wall, and was strangled to death while 11 transient cops watched. None of the cops got in any kind of trouble.

whoa... that's strange. i've never really heard her music, but she re-did a song called the L&M don't stop here anymore, or something like that... i heard an old guy playing it around a campfire, and i thought the song was dope. so i asked him if he wrote it, and he told me she re-did it but he couldn't remember who wrote it. the train people on here would probably dig that song a lot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it feels good to say what i want. it feels good to knock things down. it feels good to see the disgust in their eyes. it feels good and i'm gonna go wild. spray paint the walls. i don't want to see the plan succeed. there won't be room for people like me. my life is their disease. it feels good and i'm gonna go wild. spray paint the walls. it feels good to say what i want. it feels good to knock things down. it feels good to see the disgust in their eyes. it feels good and i'm gonna go wild. spray paint the walls. if feels good and i'm gonna go wild.

Originally posted by i is a fraud

im sorry if there was already a thread about this i check an none came up

any way i just thought we should make a list of songs about graffiti

heres a couple

"let it flow" by "bias b" on "beezwax"

"back in 88 part 2" by "bias b" on "beezwax"

"the toy" by "bias b" on "in bed with bias"

"hursty" by bias b on "in bed with bias"

"STOPPING ALL STATIONS" by "Writers Anon" on the "stoping all stations ep"

"graff da bus up" by task force (not sure of the album)

some song on kazza called "panelsong" didnt say album or artist

i know all these song are on kazza post graff songs u know of

are you australia?

heres a link to some streamed sydney battles http://www.mp3.com.au/artist.asp?id=12011

The Pharcyde (from Bizarre Ride II), forget the name of the track -- "I write her name in graffiti on the bus, first I wrote her name then carved a plus with my name last..." blah...not really a graffiti song lol but whatever...

Oh and I heard this newish track where this cat says some shit like "I'm on the case, doin super doodie tough work...", can't remember anythin else about it though...

Archived