george w bush on meet the press, this sunday, with timmy "the man" russert!

mental invalid

john stewart should get a crack at him as well.

cause you know john would clown his ass and it would all go over bush's head.

im concerned cause people are like all confident hes not gonna win, but that is dulled by the fact he didnt win to begin with, the supreme court installed him, he allowed the worst terrorist attacks ever to happen, has invaded two countries, repealed our civil rights and should be brought up on perjury(sp?) charges for his statements regarding his service in the national gaurd.....oh but by now we should all know he doesnt testify...so scratch that one......and he closes this shit by saying he doesnt plan on losing....and apparently losing didnt stop him the last time either.....and how he wants to shape the world and country with american power....guess what mr. president who snorted more coke than half my friends.....your abouta run out of american power right after your done running the country to the ground.

and shit godamnit....fucking a.

old824...one salty motherfucking cracker motherfucker.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by old*824

im concerned cause people are like all confident hes not gonna win, but that is dulled by the fact he didnt win to begin with

yeah, I dunno if it's been on SNL 2 weeks in a row or I just saw 2 different shows that made cracks about how he stole the election, that shit isn't forgotten... and then the AARP is totally gonna oppose him this time (thank you fucked up medicare bill) so Florida is out of contention... the economy is in the shitter and getting worse... the war, shit, nobody is happy with how that turned out... Osma will NOT be caught before the election (why? because the US didn't exactly 'catch' Sadaam, he was actually captured and placed in that 'spider hole' by his countrymen. that's why he was all beat up, in his underwear and wearing one shoe... they caght him, beat him and stuck him in a hole... then sold him to us for $500million, don't sleep) Osamas people love him, he is a religious icon not a dictator, his followers follow willingly and whole heartedly, money won't turn them and he's surrounded by Arab fundamentalists that follow long traditions treating 'visitors' as family, and he's visiting while we're invading...

The only way Bush can get reupped is if the Kerry/Edwards (because that's the winning ticket) campaign just shits the bed...

but I'm also not telling you to stop telling other people to vote against Bush... just saying...

i see what your saying but my concern is this....

he didnt win in the first place and got away with. civil rights have been repealed. the entire congress violated the constitution by giving him control of the military and he's running a nazi style war campaign. so while i have no doubt the voting majority will elect another candidate AGAIN, with the advent of the electronic voting machine, making voter fraud easier faster and even more unprovable, a pussy whipped congress and a supreme court that installed him to begin with i doubt he's gonna give up the white house. you know though? i mean look how much scandle this guy has pulled off so far....comedy shows and independant news can speak the truth against it as well as the politicians...but with the republican controlled media and computerized voting going to be used i truthfully believe he will win......and if it is contested where can we take it.....back to the supreme court that put him there to begin.

i pray to God that im wrong and Kerry takes it......but hey....im just sayen though......

sincerely,

a salty cracker that needs a forty.

I think you greatly underestimate the Congress and the Judicial system... for example, no matter how much hysteria the Republicans try to stir up, the fact is that the Federal courts are supporting marijuana decriminalization in certain cases (and those are becoming increasingly liberal, not the political inference just the regular definition)... this flies in the face of the 'zero tolerance' society the republicans have pushed on America (and largely sold the concept).

There is an inherent value in the 3-ring circus approach, have some faith.

im just astounded at the fact that this guy shouldnt be up for re-election....not at all....he needs an impeachment.

so the fact he's even up for re-election has eroded my faith.

and you know..the perjury, cia op leaks, fox news, electric voting and the supreme court. ENRON ties.

come on dunny, martha stewart is gettin it over less than a mill while kenny boy lay is off the hook with 70 billion.

and i doubt the judges that ruled on the medical mary is the ones that would rule on alleged electronic voter fraud.

fuck some electronic theft... it won't happen... if shit even starts to get out of hand in the next step it will mean the demise of the 'electrical' college... but I think the system is still inherently sound, it just needs closer monitoring...

There's no doubt that a whole ton of folks feel 'ripped off' by the last election, that shit can't continue...

It's like this, do you know Bush tried to get the 2 time election rule repealed? Sure, nobody does because it simply failed, but it happened... I'm saying, have a little faith, this entire system, no matter how detached it feels, really comes down to 10 guys in a bar (who own guns)... Bush only collects 'yeehaw' support... anymore even the Republicans want a little cushion from him, only the oldest stand up next to him... They play it like he's the young savvy guy who won over the oldsters but the fact is, he supports their old regime and the Republicans that are around Bush's age or younger are mostly more liberal than him, more like libertarians... There is some blind faith amongst the youngsters but they can't raise any real opposition in their own party, Bush is the only option for them... it's not like when Clinton was rousingly re-elected, there isn't a groundsweil of support across the party...

There are many camps, the Republicans are even more divided than the Democrats and the only thing that keeps their dreams viable is a blind belief that they can win the next election... Don't believe the hype.

well call me a lunatic conspiracy theorist then....

we should bet on this smart.

i bet you a frosty olde english that the bush camp steals the election via electronic voter fraud.

what sets up the theft is that fact that people get no paper proof of who they voted for. stealing the election is now a few key strokes away, virtually invisible and incredibly hard to prove.

so i guess my whole stance is, america has been decieved and mislead this long......i dont see it changing with one magic election.

then again im from california and bitter about the recall to.

Originally posted by old*824

well call me a lunatic conspiracy theorist then....

we should bet on this smart.

i bet you a frosty olde english that the bush camp steals the election via electronic voter fraud.

It's on!

But you should also be aware that Florida (arguably the backassest) is already moving to add printers to the touch screen machines... I'm sure they got the idea from some other state so...

the reasons my suspicions are raised is due to the cali recall last year.

before the polls closed shwarzanazi won by like a million electric votes...no paper trail.

people behind his campaign/staff are behind the bush's/reagan staff admin.

when was the last time you were in cali smart?

well, it's been since 95 but... notice Swartz has been tugging democrat dick and pissing everyone off since he got there., not to mention flip-flopping on campaign promises AND attracting financial scrutiny.. I doubt there's gonna be too many more recalls out there in the near future...

you have no idea what this nazi is doing to our state.

completely gutting social programs that are allready substandard.

conspiracy theory again proves logical.....

his image was blasted all over mainstream media for months, lots of electronic votes involved and he won by a huge margain.

so yeah, maybe most californians are that stupid and elected a ex steroid non native actor to run the seventh largest economy in the world...but at the same time whats to say it wasnt a training op for the pres. elections with electric votes.

i sincerely hope that extensive recounts are done on all electric votes.

but you know what im saying man?

the people behind the shwarzanazi campaign are the same ones behind our presidents admin and the two rep. pres. before this one.

all bad.

this guy is doing exactly what gray davis was impeached for, except gray davis actually gave half a shit about those who aren't rich.

at christmas time, shwarzanazi was speaking about buying his kids new cellphones in the same breath as talking about capping off health insurance rosters for poor children.

i think all those nazi's that the federal goverment took in after ww2 just

started to really take over.

old824.....not so salty cracker after a forty, but i dont doubt that shit god.

Originally posted by Smart

"Sully, remeber when I said I would drink you last... well, I guess itznaddaliieee!

so uhh....you talk to your 40s or somthing...im indepthly perplexed as to the correct meaning of this statement.

and i exagerated, im only half way through an olde english.

but i aint had no 40s in 18 hours so i got a lil buzz....

weird..i shoulda turned on the computer last night

i was just thinking about all this shit.

i mean, the confidence with which bush asserted that he'd win again in novemeber was a bit disturbing.

then i read about the installment of all these new electronic voting machines in my state...they had interviewed a few of the election volunteers (who tend to be elderly) and the people were totally overwhelmed by the new system.

i've read some criticism of them as well.

oh man, this shit could get to be nuts.

i didn't know bush had already whacked at the 2term limit.

i'm quite sure he would devote an inordinate amount of time to that one if reelected as well. disturbing truly.

i say mass exodus

i'm gonna be the first American refugee.

Archived