Life suck? Complain here

WorldBench

i have my health.

once you have known someone with a serious/debilitating/painful disease, that they deal with every waking moment of their lives, it puts some shit in perspective.

i may be a bit undecided

or a little underpaid

but i still have a pulse.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by !@#$%

but i still have a pulse.

deeper than petrol, i likes......;)

people don't appreciate health enough.... i don't smoke and it rules, i can scurry about on my little legs and pant about like a jolly gerbil. thank god for lungs

it did fit in pretty good, so i was like yea im following that method..

um ups; i put up an assload of bob, slowpoke, lems, and einstien stickers, i'm living, my health is good, i have a good family, and i have alot of things i want

um downs; me and the most amazing girl didnt hang out, nor did i get to call her, and uh i might lose my job :D

WAH! life is just going...

UPS:

-univeristy is going well (as well as could be expected, i s'pose).

-grrrreat girl (relationship going on 3.5 years strong).

-reading week comin' up in a hurry.. 40s all 'round!

-managed to find time to start reading more books, a passtime that i love, but competely forgot about over the years.

DOWNS:

-irrational and stubborn old fuck of a boss fired me for choosing a university education over a job at Office fucking Depot, ergo, no fucking money.

-just had to pay the last of my cash out for school... $2400 down the toober.

-it's still -5million outside with 9 feet of snow. Fucking canada.

-haven't been out ice-fishing ONCE this winter.. 'the fuck is up with that?

-old people.

ups - went clubbing, had a great time, got a little buzzy and drunky then went tagging.. while tagging acted crazy and acted like i was being chased by cops

downs - ran out of alley screaming cops were after us, and cop was at corner haha nothign happened tho whew thank god.. :lol:

okay time to sleep too tired for this

Originally posted by Smart

complaining is SO weak... for real, nobody wants to hear it, just shut the fuck up... swallow it and move on... act like you know.

sayen though.....your not in jail....your not in prison......doubt your on house arrest.......what you aint drunk yet......shadddup beotch......

well.........yeah, but i did not mean to offend all previous replies.

Archived