miz303 is getting his numbers up by posting bullshit

Ski Mask

you know its people like you who are killing this damn board. posting bullshit like ".....swishballs in your face.....63" on every post. your as bad as the damn "first!" kids. sorry to be so damn negative, but your a fucking waste of space if thats all your gonna do on here....

post somthing worthwhile....provoke some intresting conversations....please attempt to prove me wrong...otherwise go the hell away....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by boogie hands:

what are you talking about?!?! you mean to tell me the "how many writers have computers" thread wasnt thought provoking??? craziness.....

my mistake. he was really breaking new ground with that though provoking discussion on the socio-economic status of "tru" writers.

the only though provoked there was "what the hell is this guy talking about?" or perhaps:

"does this guy understand english?"

[This message has been edited by ese (edited 08-28-2001).]

Originally posted by Smart:

let's not forget:

"just getting up"

yes, cause we all know that posting messages on a internet message board is another way of getting your name out there. and thats comming from the guy whos saying true writers are homeless...

Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth:

People like him are the reason I skim the left side of the screen before actually reading the posts...

I was pissed off about that ".....swishballs in your face.....63" shit.....I thought El Mammero(?) had answered my question in the "Vs." thread.

I felt the sameway about when makro came back and replied to everything...but he posts funny shit sometimes so I'm willing to put up with him. I dont dislike him anymore really....

Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth:

People like him are the reason I skim the left side of the screen before actually reading the posts...

I was pissed off about that ".....swishballs in your face.....63" shit.....I thought El Mammero(?) had answered my question in the "Vs." thread.

same here

Originally posted by pulk:

it'd be kind of funny if he posted 'swishballs in your face... 63' on this post.. ha.

I'm counting on it. I'm suprised he hasnt replied yet...I posted this cause I read 3 or 4 posts in a row that were only bumped cause of his stupid coment.

Guest beardo

jesus christ.. just dont read his posts. youve been here long enough ese to know that there will always be idiots posting stupid shit in every single thread on here. live with it.

uhmm just a note to those trying to get their numbers up.. its stupid, nothing happends when u become elite. to tell u the truth i think its pretty dorky if you have been on the board for like 3 months and you have something around 2000 posts. its just lame, post if u have something to say, ive been here for a while and i know that it seems like the cool thing to do is to become elite and what not, but its lame to post the same thing over and over again.

ohh well ive put my 2 cents in.

Peace Defyone rocking 12oz since july 2000

fuckin a, that shark shit is funny.

dude is a moron that wont last more than a week. plus, i'll just make fun of him until he cries, then we'll all feel like big tuff men and we can go back to our caves, club our women, then kill a dinosaur and eat him.

swish.

Guest young republican

sometimes this site reminds me of some hard core right wing religious group from the 1800's, like :"Thou doth spoke ov balls and he is appropriating fame doing the work of LUCIFER, we must hinder this evil seed from spreading thy stench of corruption unto thy neighborly hands of our brethren......BURN HIM HE'S A WITCH!"

[This message has been edited by young republican (edited 08-29-2001).]

Archived