Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ThePoet

What is with those billboards? nob

Recommended Posts

seriously, i don't know if its around your city but we have these billboards that are plain yellow/orange then the have a pick of the word thats on it, but the words are always words that are spelled with KN but they have the word without the K. nob, nocker, nife, nockwurst. Seriously what are they for, anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Crimsøn

:five-o:

This Guys A COP!

 

:lol: :lol:

 

no

 

 

 

 

and for those billboards.. it probably some jesus thing.. either that or they are advertising some type of product that you don't know about until the commercial on TV comes..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

those are the weirdest... my guess is Circle K... at first I though K-mart but those bitches are broke as bankrupt, they can't affod to have a sign without their name...

 

As long as I'm mentioning Circle K... I went out with the girl who's grandfather started it and I guess he named it after her (Katrina)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Smart

those are the weirdest... my guess is Circle K... at first I though K-mart but those bitches are broke as bankrupt, they can't affod to have a sign without their name...

 

As long as I'm mentioning Circle K... I went out with the girl who's grandfather started it and I guess he named it after her (Katrina)...

 

now that is cool...

 

i tell you what, 12oz is like the 6 degrees of seperation theory..

 

betwen all of us, i bet we could rule the world......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Smart

As long as I'm mentioning Circle K... I went out with the girl who's grandfather started it and I guess he named it after her (Katrina)...

 

Wow, ....never knew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Telo

now that is cool...

 

i tell you what, 12oz is like the 6 degrees of seperation theory..

 

betwen all of us, i bet we could rule the world......

 

I know some people. Whats up with the rest of yall fools.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: hey non american here...

 

Originally posted by wiseguy

what is circle K?

 

All roads lead to Circle-K...

 

it's a conveinince store chain...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fuck, you know its just a teaser for some lame ass new radio station or somthing. They always do that shit. One of the few groups whose target market actually responds to billboards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no but for real, on the seperation concept... I swear... cable TV is monitoing our thoughts... I've seen things around here, like crazy expressions or wacky ideas expressed and born as truly original ideas, there are many occasions where I see the same jokes like a week later on some cable shit, I'm suprised Dave Chappelle hasn't said 'Wonk Saggin' yet...

 

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT! I build my conspiracy theories closer to home!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

don't forget, or ignore, on the Super Bowl, Gumble said the words 'boogie feet'... that's like 2 degrees of seperation... 12oz is the trend setter... please believe wonk saggin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Smart

don't forget, or ignore, on the Super Bowl, Gumble said the words 'boogie feet'... that's like 2 degrees of seperation... 12oz is the trend setter... please believe wonk saggin

 

Thats right.... pretty soon when you get those annoying phone surveys it will be like:

 

"ok, how do you feel about this statement:

  • very strongly
  • strongly
  • not strongly at all
  • boogie hands

 

Well, thank you for your time, your input has been very helpful, wonk saggin."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by effyoo

  • very strongly
  • strongly
  • not strongly at all
  • boogie hands

 

HIGH-LARIOUS!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we should make that the codeword for 12oz users to identify each other. it would come complete with secret handshake of course.

 

12oz 1:boogie hands?

12oz 2: wonk saggin.

* both people do the boogie handshake *

 

it could work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by effyoo

  • very strongly
  • strongly
  • not strongly at all
  • boogie hands

 

Well, thank you for your time, your input has been very helpful, wonk saggin."

 

ahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Smart

no but for real, on the seperation concept... I swear... cable TV is monitoing our thoughts... I've seen things around here, like crazy expressions or wacky ideas expressed and born as truly original ideas, there are many occasions where I see the same jokes like a week later on some cable shit, I'm suprised Dave Chappelle hasn't said 'Wonk Saggin' yet...

 

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT! I build my conspiracy theories closer to home!

 

It's a kkkonspiracy!!!! I'm afraid they may have trailed me into the eagles nest. I think they stuck a bug up my ass. I offer to be sacrificially banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest KING BLING

For my job I was working with a marketing director from a moderate company, nothing special. He explained that a lot of research done these days comes from GOOGLE searches, message boards, and reviewing new web sites. He explained that the internet as a whole is so reliable because it is supported by young people - a major target audience and often trend setters. Also that the net is immediate and so the information shows 'up to the minute' current tastes and also can help show where tastes will go. I even mentioned this web site to him...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...