Tuesday, Feb 3, 2004, 4:15 pm EST

Ghostface Seeks to Open School

World Entertainment News Network

<span style='color:BLUE'>

-----------------------------

Ghostface Seeks to Open School in Africa

World Entertainment News Network

February 03, 2004

Rapper GHOSTFACE KILLAH is planning to build a school for impoverished youngsters in Africa.

The hip-hop star recently made a trip to the continent and was immediately inspired to give a helping hand.

He says, "I went to Africa and I saw the babies. I wanted to do something positive and I`m like, `Hell yeah! I`m with it.` So we are we going to knock that out real quick."

Ghost`s manager MIKE CARUSO adds that the rapper`s dream would be to have OPRAH WINFREY run the foundation, explaining, "A lot of people necessarily wont trust some rap star in the business and send him money and funds to develop the school. A

"He thinks that Oprah Winfrey would be theUperson that he would wantAto reach out to start and control the foundation forIhim. Were already in theUinfant stages of getting aIschool getting a plan together to build a school over there."

Winfrey herself is in the process of funding the building of school`s in South Africa, where millions of children are homeless and orphaned due to the HIV/AIDS pandemic. </span>(RGS/WNWCAH/TN)E2004

© 2004 World Entertainment News Network

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bout damn time some of these goddamn blinger rappers started spending their millions on something other than extreme extravagant excesses of shit they don't even fuckin need. Having followed his most of his music since he started i'd say this is genuine, props to Ghost. I remember him talkin about this in the Source about 2-3 years ago. Not that i buy it or anything.

Originally posted by BASF

you know, i got that as well ~ mp3 bootleg ting. Am I the only one who thinks Jadakiss is the best in LOX? Sheek no.2, Styles 'Panero' (dumbest name ever) no.3. Styles is a moron.

jadakiss has the ability to make commercial hits,

so yeah people will say he is the best from the lox..

sheek & jae hood have the sickest punch lines

styles has a catchy voice

and jada is just plain rugged

1. sheek

2. jadakiss

3. styles

WU KLAN

Wu TANG aint nothin 2 fuk wit!..........

mad fucking influence out of these fuckers......these nigguhs were running shit world wide B4 alot of people...Picture a bunch of hood nigguhs from NY rocking shows....the wallabies just added to their swager.....but style jockers came from everyone and everywhere..

LOX gangster shit........ JadaKiss has sick subliminal punchlines.....

Jada can jump on a radio hit, and still be like he shaves coke, always holdin the heat...............fuk wit it:king:

Archived