Child born with not one but two heads(the thread) Article with pictures..

TranceStoner

Thats fucking cool. I dont know why everyone thinks its so gross. If it wouldnt hurt the baby they should leave it on. Mayby the one on top will develop more. I wonder if the alternate head has a throat or whatever. This is a very curious subject I would like to see a cross section showing all the organs that the extra head has.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by suburbian bum

Thats fucking cool. I dont know why everyone thinks its so gross. If it wouldnt hurt the baby they should leave it on. Mayby the one on top will develop more. I wonder if the alternate head has a throat or whatever. This is a very curious subject I would like to see a cross section showing all the organs that the extra head has.

yeah, i was wondering how far the extra holes go

Dominican Baby Dies After Second Head Surgery

Sat 7 February, 2004 16:06

SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic (Reuters) - A seven-week old Dominican girl born with one of the world's rarest birth defects died on Saturday, hours after undergoing a delicate operation to remove an undeveloped second head, the clinic treating her said.

A spokeswoman at the CURE International Center for Orthopedic Specialties in Santo Domingo said that Rebeca Martinez had died, but gave no other details.

A team of international doctors said on Friday night that they had successfully completed a day-long operation to remove the second head. The surgery was led by Dr. Jorge Lazareff, director of pediatric neurosurgery at UCLA's Mattel Children's Hospital, and Dominican surgeons Dr. Santiago Hazim and Dr. Benjamin Rivera

- reuters

rip.