Comp, did you ask her out?

mapo wc

Comp, you posted on here that you were hesitant about asking out a girl you liked because you felt you werent in her league. Everyone on here said ask her out anyway.

I leave for the Army on Thursday and I want to know what happened before I go. Please tell me you asked her out.

------------------

instead of sayin 'fuck tomorrow', that buck that bought a bottle coulda struck the lotto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"what is it about them that drives me so fuckin nuts.the highs are incredably high and the lows are so damn lo"-Z

...i think thats why i love em so, theres not much in this world that makes me feel so many spectrums of being alive....and really thats what im after...gods best creation for sure...

naw, she's still with her old boyfriend who left for the summer but came back. he's a big baseball player who got a million dollar signing bonus from the cubs. so i dunno i'm over it. i still really like her so we still talk and stuff at school. so i dunno, maybe she'll realize i'm just way funnier than that other guy ha ha, shit i dunno. whatever.

Archived